Honest Kitchen

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
Well, Hank and I both are loving the preference with our own added turkey. I'm wondering since I want to stick with this for a while I believe (and I'm still using origin and a Acana for his lunch meal), what anyone's opnion on, back and forth with preference and kindly so he doesn't eat as many sweet potatoes. Anyone have problems with kindly?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Well, Hank and I both are loving the preference with our own added turkey. I'm wondering since I want to stick with this for a while I believe (and I'm still using origin and a Acana for his lunch meal), what anyone's opnion on, back and forth with preference and kindly so he doesn't eat as many sweet potatoes. Anyone have problems with kindly?

We are on Kindly and Tyson does WONDERFUL on it [emoji2]

OP
Hankster

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
We are on Kindly and Tyson does WONDERFUL on it [emoji2]

Thank you :) im a food rotater and it just seems right... AND,,, i really wasn't knocking sweet potatoes..lol It's a perfect meal i just meant varying the meal... poor sweet potatoes got the blast..lol

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Thank you :) im a food rotater and it just seems right... AND,,, i really wasn't knocking sweet potatoes..lol It's a perfect meal i just meant varying the meal... poor sweet potatoes got the blast..lol

We switched to Kindly from Preference bc of the sweet potatos. Tyson wasn't doing too well on them. I know you mentioned you like to rotate but if you find something he really likes and it agrees with him, stick with that [emoji2]

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
I also switched from home cooking meals which Nyala was doing great but was for more time consuming as im already in a kitchen chopping away for my company and not home much which I can bring her along with me. So I put her on preference HK. She's use to sweet potatoes asI was aadding it to her Home Cooking. I add beef like TyTysmom does with Ty but seems each time Nyala is done eating she gets teRy eyes n a bit of guk. Odd.
[MENTION=13133]TyTysmom[/MENTION], what was Ty's reaction with sweet potato? [MENTION=16280]Hankster[/MENTION], yes whatever works, dont switch. Nyala also eats Acana lamb only if the kids babysits her which is rare so I removed it completely. If they do I'll just prepare a HK in a ziploc.

OP
Hankster

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
I also switched from home cooking meals which Nyala was doing great but was for more time consuming as im already in a kitchen chopping away for my company and not home much which I can bring her along with me. So I put her on preference HK. She's use to sweet potatoes asI was aadding it to her Home Cooking. I add beef like TyTysmom does with Ty but seems each time Nyala is done eating she gets teRy eyes n a bit of guk. Odd.
[MENTION=13133]TyTysmom[/MENTION], what was Ty's reaction with sweet potato? [MENTION=16280]Hankster[/MENTION], yes whatever works, dont switch. Nyala also eats Acana lamb only if the kids babysits her which is rare so I removed it completely. If they do I'll just prepare a HK in a ziploc.

Thanks :) and though I would 'sort of ' love to just stick with what works, I've never been able to do that well. Hank "seems" to benefit from the variety and within some of my readings, 'some' say it's ok and actually beneficial to keep their digestive tract in good order. I hope I'm not wrong, but the 'output' of Hank looks marvelous, so I'm hoping that that means something as well???? I love that with the HK you can change up the proteins, so mabie I should just be happy with that ;) He does great with turkey, so that is his main protein..

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"

Yes, Tyson would get a red face, gunky eyes, and the itchies. Once I switched him to Kindly it disappeared. So my best guess was the sweet potatoes.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.