Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
I have always given my dogs Kauffman's Stress Relief, which is a probiotic.NuVet, They have never had gas! They also get plain yogurt as a treat before bed! I promise you they eat a lot better than I do.

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
Tilly farted all the time but did not smell , Rosie rarely farts and they do not smell , Diva could clear a room ( always want to be in the Hilton Hotel elevator with her and a crowd ) gave her My vets organic concoction and it worked ok not perfect ok think she was destined to be a stinky bum ( was her nickname )

Reggies Parents

Dec 30, 2016
Bristol, UK
Country
United Kingdom
Bulldog(s) Names
Reggie
Reggie farted a fair bit when he was on Taste of the Wild High Prairie puppy food. Not before (Fish4Dogs), or after we switched to Canagan. Glad its over now because boy could he clear a room!!
He also shed a LOT on TOTW.

rufasim

Apr 13, 2016
Massachusetts
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
Bella farts occasionally. Although they can bring a tear to your eye, the odor only lasts a couple of seconds.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
No fart issues with my guys at all.... Fromm Pork and peas with a little pumpkin = no issues.

4WHLN

"Hit me baby one more time!"
Dec 4, 2011
Baton Rouge, La
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr. Dooley Bulldogs
Dooley will have the occasional peel the paint off the wall fart but thats not a regular occurrence. Fromm Beef Fritata (sp) with a scoop of plain yogurt at dinner.

Members online

No members online now.