A couple of years ago I bought a Black Cherry scented candle...

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue MoJo
I don't really light it up very often so it sits on the table unused. It has a pleasing and lightly sweet smell. I like cherry.
I do not like the smell of Bulldog farts. When the smell of a BDF hits me it's too late to light the candle, the damage is done, eyes water, nose hairs singed, face gets all twisted...ugh. Besides, attempting to light the candle might cause an explosion. Depending on which Bulldog, that explosion could be epic.
Sometimes, after a couple of drinks I get to thinking, like right now. What if...
say...I was to melt that candle down and figure out a way to make some cherry scented suppositories, and I could talk Sandy into inserting them into the respective odoriferous subjects.
Every Bulldog fart would be like lighting that candle...black cherry...hmmm....nice. Sheer genius!
The only caveat is...if they work as well as I hope, she'll reserve one for me!

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
hahahaha!! it was all going good and then........................ you might not care for it to much now would ya lololol

BullyPotato

Aug 14, 2016
VT
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr. Potato Pants (Tater)
Well, this is a new one but I have seen charcoal filter underwear for farty people so maybe you can make butt filter undies for dogs too! LOL. For real though, and this may sound like an infomercial, after I started both my bullies on adding powder probiotics & coconut oil to their food it cut their farts down by like 80% after a few weeks...I didn't expect it to work but it really has (unless they get into eating something weird other than their food and then watch out again)... I also have a air purifier for my bedroom which works wonders...

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.