makel

Dec 29, 2016
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Piper
Piper performed surgery on her first stuffed toy Saturday, I knew their days were numbered, she took out the Teddy Bear Sunday. No more stuffed toys, maybe just the little ones for our female Mini Schnauzer Chloe. I have to wait till both dogs are occupied now before I can sneak them in the trash.

Potty training is going well, very few accidents in the crate, and she is making tee tee and poo poo on the pads in front of the door only now. I'm very thankful. We are looking at installing allure ultra flooring in the living room anyways though.

We switched the dogs to purified water only. John and I just figured it was easier to do that then worry about her one eye wrinkle that gets pink. I check all of her wrinkles everyday, that one is the only one that may pose in an issue, if we ignore it. She doesn't seem to have a nose rope issue (yet) so far it's small and dry.

I started to brush her teeth, she seemed to handle that okay. I think she thought the toothpaste was a treat.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Sounds like great progress well except for the stuffie [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
sounds good... Hope the water think will work as well! Also, I just took Hank in for some eye hair plucking. (it was causing the poor boy drip issues).... They did pluck, but will have that surgery when he goes in for soft palate and nares.. Then, I hope the staining will clear up as well...Best of luck ... Love to hear if the purified water does the trick ;)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.