Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
its horrible ,,,, and hearing the whole story makes it even harder... Awful

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Stuipd SOB.... even if it was a cat... you shot it for muddy paw prints!? what a dick

OP
Saalwi

Saalwi

Community Veteran
Jan 3, 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Schultz
I can't stand it. I found out the persons address and sent a living plant in sympathy but all I can empathize is that I could never get over it ... I wish the world was moving in a more positive direction [emoji20]

harveyspecter

Harvey's Executive Assistant
Community Veteran
Aug 5, 2014
Yorba Linda (The OC), California
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Harvey Specter
I really have a hard time reconciling this in my head between an evil, evil person or just plain stupid. I am going with the first one.

If it was my bulldog, another person would have been shot. It might be me but I doubt it. BASTARD! all I can say.

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
I can't stand it. I found out the persons address and sent a living plant in sympathy but all I can empathize is that I could never get over it ... I wish the world was moving in a more positive direction [emoji20]

Barely any civility in Baltimore City...it's almost to the point of anarchy. I also blame it on "Me Syndrome."

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
OMG and he used a SCOPE!!! OH I can tell you what would happen to that neighbor :guns:

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven

That was very kind of you, I can't even imagine their pain, seeing their baby in that condition
then losing her. In my mind, that asshole murdered her, plain & simple.

Like you, the evilness happening more & more in this world is killing me. I have a very empathic
heart and I cry often over stories like this, just can't help it.

RazrRila99

Mar 24, 2013
Phoenix, AZ, USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Colossus
Id like to spit some beechnut in that dude's eye!!! Hed have more than muddy paw prints on his porch if he did this to my Colossus. Can they DNA check Poo?

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.