Ellie's Monday Face!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
You Monday face is still beautiful

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
I can't hardly wait for S.o H.appy I.t's T.hursday because that when we can receive Special High Intensity Training. You bet! Then TGIF.

Thats great Roger!! I cant wait for S.o H.appy I.ts T.hursday so when I wake up on friday I can say TGIF and roll over and go back to sleep!! I won't have fridays off too much longer and I am afraid I won't have any days off at that point.

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
Thats great Roger!! I cant wait for S.o H.appy I.ts T.hursday so when I wake up on friday I can say TGIF and roll over and go back to sleep!! I won't have fridays off too much longer and I am afraid I won't have any days off at that point.

Well at least you have a job. Where I park here in Baltimore is two blocks south of where I work. At least 2 people will ask me for money on the way to work. Why can't that energy be spent at Wal-Mart ...."Welcome to Wal-Mart, get your crap and get out!" Minimum wage is now around $10.00 an hour here maybe more and it is going up to around $15.00 pretty soon. And you know, I did taxes one year and I will tell you that folks know when to quit working so that they can get the most earned income credit.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online