ugh i'm soooo mad

catorres8988

Jun 3, 2010
Tyler, Texas
Bulldog(s) Names
Spike & Sparkles
so i took spike & sparkles to petsmart then decided we would go take a walk at our local trail...of course everywhere i go i get stopped and get asked a million questions. first at petsmart we saw two other bulldogs which was pretty cool b/c we don't see them that much in Tyler. Then we inquired about putting sparkles in beginner puppy classes. hopefully daddy will let us sign her up for the class beginning in April. :up: ok back to the story then we went to the trail & on our way to the car some people in a truck pulled up next to us and showed us a pic of their grandpup. their son apparently owns a nearby gym and has an EB he was sooo cute then the lady told me that she met this guy at petsmart last weekend trying to sale his 8 month old EB b/c he couldn't take care of him and was trying to get "rid" of him for like $200 she gave me his number I called him and guess what he said?!!!!
he said "I already gave that dog away!!!" i was :angry::angry::angry:
how could he just speak like that? the poor :bully:
I HATE hearing stories like that. its like why buy a bully if u know a few months later ur not going to be able to care for him and then just give him away!!!! ugh. i'm furious. I wish I could of met this loser last week i would of given him a knuckle sandwich his $200 and taken that poor baby in and given him lots of :heart::heart::heart: hopefully the people who he gave his :bully: away to will take care of him.

OP
catorres8988

catorres8988

Jun 3, 2010
Tyler, Texas
Bulldog(s) Names
Spike & Sparkles
oh yeah i forgot to mention i also found a stainless steel martha stewart slow feeder bowl hopefully this one is not as hard for her to stick her face in the other one i bought seemed to have lots of obstacles didn't really like it. AND we got miss princess a little martha stewart pink sweater for $4.50 its sooo cute. will post pics soon. :]

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
More than likely....the dog was stolen and he just got rid of someone else's dog for 200.00. That's the only reason I could of someone giving a dog away like that. I'd keep his number handy and keep a lookout for missing bulldog alerts on craigslist in your area.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
yeah I agree. Even if you didn't want the dog after spending who knows how much you wouldn't just give it away cheap. Jerks!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
More than likely....the dog was stolen and he just got rid of someone else's dog for 200.00. That's the only reason I could of someone giving a dog away like that. I'd keep his number handy and keep a lookout for missing bulldog alerts on craigslist in your area.

That's a good idea!!

Alice Kable

Community Veteran
Dec 17, 2010
Joseph, Oregon, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruggles and Buster
Well I hope the people who bought the bargain Bulldog take good care of it. I agree it most likely was a "hot" dog and yes save the number. Maybe contact the police and local animal shelter.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.