Thread: ugh i'm soooo mad

Dog Groomer Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Spike & Sparkles
    Likes (Received)

Default ugh i'm soooo mad

so i took spike & sparkles to petsmart then decided we would go take a walk at our local trail...of course everywhere i go i get stopped and get asked a million questions. first at petsmart we saw two other bulldogs which was pretty cool b/c we don't see them that much in Tyler. Then we inquired about putting sparkles in beginner puppy classes. hopefully daddy will let us sign her up for the class beginning in April. ok back to the story then we went to the trail & on our way to the car some people in a truck pulled up next to us and showed us a pic of their grandpup. their son apparently owns a nearby gym and has an EB he was sooo cute then the lady told me that she met this guy at petsmart last weekend trying to sale his 8 month old EB b/c he couldn't take care of him and was trying to get "rid" of him for like $200 she gave me his number I called him and guess what he said?!!!!
    he said "I already gave that dog away!!!" i was
    how could he just speak like that? the poor
    I HATE hearing stories like that. its like why buy a bully if u know a few months later ur not going to be able to care for him and then just give him away!!!! ugh. i'm furious. I wish I could of met this loser last week i would of given him a knuckle sandwich his $200 and taken that poor baby in and given him lots of hopefully the people who he gave his away to will take care of him.
    <3 Crystal Alonso
    Proud Mom of Spike & Sparkles

Dog Groomer Become a 4 Paw Member
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Spike & Sparkles
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: ugh i'm soooo mad

oh yeah i forgot to mention i also found a stainless steel martha stewart slow feeder bowl hopefully this one is not as hard for her to stick her face in the other one i bought seemed to have lots of obstacles didn't really like it. AND we got miss princess a little martha stewart pink sweater for $4.50 its sooo cute. will post pics soon. :]
    <3 Crystal Alonso
    Proud Mom of Spike & Sparkles

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher Become a 4 Paw Member
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Cheryl
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Vegas and Orion
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

More than likely....the dog was stolen and he just got rid of someone else's dog for 200.00. That's the only reason I could of someone giving a dog away like that. I'd keep his number handy and keep a lookout for missing bulldog alerts on craigslist in your area.

Real Name
    Jenn
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
    Likes (Received)

yeah I agree. Even if you didn't want the dog after spending who knows how much you wouldn't just give it away cheap. Jerks!

Real Name
    Karen
    Country
    England
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Libra926 View Post
    More than likely....the dog was stolen and he just got rid of someone else's dog for 200.00. That's the only reason I could of someone giving a dog away like that. I'd keep his number handy and keep a lookout for missing bulldog alerts on craigslist in your area.

That's a good idea!!

Rescue Volunteer Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Lacey
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Silva and Stella
    Likes (Received)

Thats just awful!
    He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion. - Anonymous

Member of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous Become a 4 Paw Member
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Ruggles and Buster
    Likes (Received)

Well I hope the people who bought the bargain Bulldog take good care of it. I agree it most likely was a "hot" dog and yes save the number. Maybe contact the police and local animal shelter.

Remove Ads