Bulldog watching a horror movie

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Funny Nyala watches tv too. She just sits there and then can dash to the tv and starts barking or whining. Im scare one day she'll knock the tv off the furniture.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
What a watchdog! Trying to warn the little girl! [MENTION=15310]helsonwheels[/MENTION] Hope the TV stand is not IKEA!

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
Great video!! I usually turn the tv on for Chunky at night if it isn't already on and have to pay attention to what will be coming on so he doesn't bark at the tv. It funny when he growls but the barking makes it hard to sleep

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
What a watchdog! Trying to warn the little girl! [MENTION=15310]helsonwheels[/MENTION] Hope the TV stand is not IKEA!

No not ikea lol hand made from 100yr old wood. Im looking into getting a smart tv and will hang it on the wall. I would like to see one day electronic with no wires.

Kalyn

May 1, 2014
Western KY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lucy
How cute. He's warning the little girl. Bentley usually doesn't watch TV but Milo, my Cocker Spaniel, does all the time. When he was younger, he would look around the room for animals that walked off screen. Silly boy!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:laugh: he knew just when to speak up!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.