dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
from the Philippines but residing in Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
Hello everyone! Have a question for you. Does anyone here favor one furkid to another? For a couple of months now, we welcomed Klatschi into our home and family. I love her to death but Bifi is my very special boy. He holds my heart and soul. I try to be impartial but i guess it still shows lol. I'm sure Klatschi senses it too because she would now and then attack Bifi. Don't get me wrong, I treat them fairly enough. If one gets a new toy, the other one has too. If one gets a peice of what I'm eating, the other one gets too. Both get kissed and hugged. But when Bifi gets close to me i would sing to him, or hum. Or tell him he's so handsome. I am more inclined to know his needs from his expressions or sounds alone. Ugh now i feel bad. Am i the only one who has a favorite? Is it the same with skin kids?

I haven't posted a picture of Bifi for a while so here is one.
IMG_3057.JPG

harveyspecter

Harvey's Executive Assistant
Community Veteran
Aug 5, 2014
Yorba Linda (The OC), California
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Harvey Specter
who can resist that face. i suppose we always have that one special someone who gets more weight. You are doing your best to give them both attention. It is all good.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
[MENTION=8944]dieMuttivonBifi[/MENTION] Bifi is your "baby" I think when you have several dogs,there is always one that is a little more special. You just try not to show it. by the way, it is good to see you and Bifi! Hope things are going well.

OP
dieMuttivonBifi

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
[MENTION=8741]Manydogs[/MENTION] and [MENTION=12554]harveyspecter[/MENTION] Thank you the two of you. Just wondering if it's the same for multiple dog households. Do you guys have favorites or you have enough love to share for everyone? Not that i love the little one less hahaha. Just that Bifi is very special to me.

OP
dieMuttivonBifi

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
@Manydogs very nice to see you too Lynn. Thank you. Yup all is good. Bifi was limping a few days ago from rough play but he's back to normal now. How are things with you?

@harveyspecter always love seeing Harvey's handsome face here. Makes my day seeing his pictures.

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
Bifi you look awesome. Dimutti, you have the exact same issue that I do with Jewel and Bentley. they scrap from time to time and they play as well (i.e. rough-housing) and they are fun to watch. They too have issues with toys. Basically if Jewel has a toy, then Bentley wants what Jewel has despite we bought two of the same thing and vice versa.

We too try to spread the love around evenly. But it is when they scrap that brings out the Father's BELLOW!

OP
dieMuttivonBifi

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
Bifi you look awesome. Dimutti, you have the exact same issue that I do with Jewel and Bentley. they scrap from time to time and they play as well (i.e. rough-housing) and they are fun to watch. They too have issues with toys. Basically if Jewel has a toy, then Bentley wants what Jewel has despite we bought two of the same thing and vice versa.

We too try to spread the love around evenly. But it is when they scrap that brings out the Father's BELLOW!

hahaha i know what you mean. For me spreading the love challenges my multitasking ability. Right now as i am writing this, i'm playing fetch with Bifi and scratching the little girl all over while trying to watch Family Guy lol.

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
hahaha i know what you mean. For me spreading the love challenges my multitasking ability. Right now as i am writing this, i'm playing fetch with Bifi and scratching the little girl all over while trying to watch Family Guy lol.

I gave up on multi-tasking because it made me crazy. Anyone who can multi-task has a severe case of Attention deficient disorder...I guess that is why it made me crazy. I focus on one thing and get it done right the first time (except home projects) so I do not have to spend a lot of time in follow-up mode.

But it sounds like you are taking great care of the kids. I Salute you. Salute!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I think there is always one that holds a special place.... Nitschke was my baby and he still holds that piece of my heart. Banks was Daddy s girl but now he is all about Lambeau --- i think we connect differently to each of them. Although Banks was all about Lewis , i miss her in ways that are totally different to way I miss Nitschke. But i do treat all the same--- Lambeau and Cheli get equal everything but i think we just bond differently with each if them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
dieMuttivonBifi

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
I think there is always one that holds a special place.... Nitschke was my baby and he still holds that piece of my heart. Banks was Daddy s girl but now he is all about Lambeau --- i think we connect differently to each of them. Although Banks was all about Lewis , i miss her in ways that are totally different to way I miss Nitschke. But i do treat all the same--- Lambeau and Cheli get equal everything but i think we just bond differently with each if them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thank you.

asherose

May 17, 2016
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Sargeant & Dutchie the Boston Terrier
Firstly, Bifi is super adorable! I want to squish his face! I do my best to split my time, food and snuggles between our two boys. Dutchie is 6 and I've had him since a puppy, it was just him and I when I got him. He was such a mamas boy...my husband (then boyfriend) couldn't believe it. Things kind of changed when Sgt. came in to our lives...turns out Sgt. was a mamas boy too. Dutch essentially got jealous, hated the attention I was giving Sgt. and ditched me! Now prefers to hang out with his dad. I love them both differently, but I love both of them so much that I think that's ok. As long as everyone is getting the attention (and the food) they need, all is well!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.