Thread: Favorites

Rescue Volunteer dieMuttivonBifi's Avatar
    Country
    from the Philippines but residing in Germany
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bifi (beef-ii)
    Likes (Received)

Default Favorites

Hello everyone! Have a question for you. Does anyone here favor one furkid to another? For a couple of months now, we welcomed Klatschi into our home and family. I love her to death but Bifi is my very special boy. He holds my heart and soul. I try to be impartial but i guess it still shows lol. I'm sure Klatschi senses it too because she would now and then attack Bifi. Don't get me wrong, I treat them fairly enough. If one gets a new toy, the other one has too. If one gets a peice of what I'm eating, the other one gets too. Both get kissed and hugged. But when Bifi gets close to me i would sing to him, or hum. Or tell him he's so handsome. I am more inclined to know his needs from his expressions or sounds alone. Ugh now i feel bad. Am i the only one who has a favorite? Is it the same with skin kids?

I haven't posted a picture of Bifi for a while so here is one.
    -img_3057-jpg

2. Likes ddnene, 2BullyMama, asherose liked this post
    Harvey's Executive Assistant Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Harvey Specter
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Favorites

who can resist that face. i suppose we always have that one special someone who gets more weight. You are doing your best to give them both attention. It is all good.
    Hug your bully today

4. Likes dieMuttivonBifi, Manydogs, 2BullyMama liked this post
    Founder of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Lynn
    Country
    U.S.A.
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Maudee,Martha,Lizzie,Bro.Katie
    Likes (Received)

@dieMuttivonBifi Bifi is your "baby" I think when you have several dogs,there is always one that is a little more special. You just try not to show it. by the way, it is good to see you and Bifi! Hope things are going well.
    "
    It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough,all the components of my heart will be dog,and I will become as generous and loving as they are"

6. Likes dieMuttivonBifi, 2BullyMama liked this post
    Country
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bifi (beef-ii)
    Likes (Received)

@Manydogs and @harveyspecter Thank you the two of you. Just wondering if it's the same for multiple dog households. Do you guys have favorites or you have enough love to share for everyone? Not that i love the little one less hahaha. Just that Bifi is very special to me.

Country
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bifi (beef-ii)
    Likes (Received)

@Manydogs very nice to see you too Lynn. Thank you. Yup all is good. Bifi was limping a few days ago from rough play but he's back to normal now. How are things with you?

@harveyspecter always love seeing Harvey's handsome face here. Makes my day seeing his pictures.

9. Likes Manydogs liked this post
    The Ultimate Sourmug Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Roger
    Country
    USA
    Somewhere in the Universe. Wish you were here!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jewel and Bentley
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Bifi you look awesome. Dimutti, you have the exact same issue that I do with Jewel and Bentley. they scrap from time to time and they play as well (i.e. rough-housing) and they are fun to watch. They too have issues with toys. Basically if Jewel has a toy, then Bentley wants what Jewel has despite we bought two of the same thing and vice versa.

We too try to spread the love around evenly. But it is when they scrap that brings out the Father's BELLOW!

11. Likes dieMuttivonBifi, 2BullyMama liked this post
    Country
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bifi (beef-ii)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by rjisaterp View Post
    Bifi you look awesome. Dimutti, you have the exact same issue that I do with Jewel and Bentley. they scrap from time to time and they play as well (i.e. rough-housing) and they are fun to watch. They too have issues with toys. Basically if Jewel has a toy, then Bentley wants what Jewel has despite we bought two of the same thing and vice versa.

We too try to spread the love around evenly. But it is when they scrap that brings out the Father's BELLOW!
    hahaha i know what you mean. For me spreading the love challenges my multitasking ability. Right now as i am writing this, i'm playing fetch with Bifi and scratching the little girl all over while trying to watch Family Guy lol.

The Ultimate Sourmug Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Roger
    Country
    USA
    Somewhere in the Universe. Wish you were here!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jewel and Bentley
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by dieMuttivonBifi View Post
    hahaha i know what you mean. For me spreading the love challenges my multitasking ability. Right now as i am writing this, i'm playing fetch with Bifi and scratching the little girl all over while trying to watch Family Guy lol.
    I gave up on multi-tasking because it made me crazy. Anyone who can multi-task has a severe case of Attention deficient disorder...I guess that is why it made me crazy. I focus on one thing and get it done right the first time (except home projects) so I do not have to spend a lot of time in follow-up mode.

But it sounds like you are taking great care of the kids. I Salute you. Salute!

14. Likes 2BullyMama, dieMuttivonBifi liked this post
    I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

I think there is always one that holds a special place.... Nitschke was my baby and he still holds that piece of my heart. Banks was Daddy s girl but now he is all about Lambeau --- i think we connect differently to each of them. Although Banks was all about Lewis , i miss her in ways that are totally different to way I miss Nitschke. But i do treat all the same--- Lambeau and Cheli get equal everything but i think we just bond differently with each if them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif
    e.

Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings

16. Likes rjisaterp, dieMuttivonBifi liked this post
    Country
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bifi (beef-ii)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by 2BullyMama View Post
    I think there is always one that holds a special place.... Nitschke was my baby and he still holds that piece of my heart. Banks was Daddy s girl but now he is all about Lambeau --- i think we connect differently to each of them. Although Banks was all about Lewis , i miss her in ways that are totally different to way I miss Nitschke. But i do treat all the same--- Lambeau and Cheli get equal everything but i think we just bond differently with each if them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    thank you.

18. Likes 2BullyMama liked this post
    Bulldog Walker Become a 4 Paw Member asherose's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ashley
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Sargeant & Dutchie the Boston Terrier
    Likes (Received)

Firstly, Bifi is super adorable! I want to squish his face! I do my best to split my time, food and snuggles between our two boys. Dutchie is 6 and I've had him since a puppy, it was just him and I when I got him. He was such a mamas boy...my husband (then boyfriend) couldn't believe it. Things kind of changed when Sgt. came in to our lives...turns out Sgt. was a mamas boy too. Dutch essentially got jealous, hated the attention I was giving Sgt. and ditched me! Now prefers to hang out with his dad. I love them both differently, but I love both of them so much that I think that's ok. As long as everyone is getting the attention (and the food) they need, all is well!

20. Likes dieMuttivonBifi liked this post

Remove Ads