Don't know what has gotten into Yuna lately.....

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
But she has become skiddish this past week! And I cannot figure it out!

Everytime she goes outside she acts like she is on pins and needles and is jumpy! She barks at NOTHING endlessly.

She was always so calm and cool- but something definately has her spooked!!!!???

Poor baby girl, I don't really know what to do about it. :(

LisaMarie

Community Veteran
Jan 13, 2011
Burlington, Vermont
Bulldog(s) Names
Mocha Bubbles
Sorry to hear about that. Could it be something at the bottom of her paws that its bothering her? or is it more like something scared her out there??

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Is it only outside? How odd, poor thing. Not sure what could help her except for time if something did spook her out there. Wonder what could have done it?

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
She just keeps barking at my patio table. I took everything off of it, maybe one of the items on the table had her spooked. She still seems on edge tho! Yes more than likely she will just need to get over it. :/

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Sounds like something had her spooked outside and it may take time for her to realise that everything is fine!!

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
nothing else new outside? new sounds? Maybe there is one of those toads hiding that she can smell.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Is Yuna the only one acting differently? If so then I would tend to think she saw or heard something that spooked her.

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Like Vegas is she OCD? something MUST be out of place, I cleaned my oven today and because I had the oven door open he barked non-stop?!?!???

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
Awww poor baby. Maybe it will pass, time change maybe? weather?

Mike Blaylock

Dec 27, 2010
Forest Park, Ohio, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
SgtMjr. Duketavius (Duke) Bruiser USMC Ret.
Weeeeeeeeeeell, it could be....a squirrel or mouse.........or whatever. It could be a mailman you didn't see walking up the street. Or it could be a ghost.
Oh yeah, they do exist folks! All dogs can see in low frequency levels of ultra-violet light. Ghosts are more noticeable in ultra-violet light. Duke..... at times.......will not go into our basement.........because he sees are guardian angel ghost........Mrs. Hertzwell. She lived here until she died back in 1985. She still watches over the house. We bought the house in 1987. Duke sees her about twice a month...I use to kid him about it and laugh at him......not anymore...... I've seen her on three occasions myself!!!! The best one...........I was in the kitchen cooking something in the oven and the whole house filled with smoke cause........I set the oven too high. Sooooooo, it being winter I didn't want to open any windows. Sooooooooo...I opted to go back into the living room and open the doors and flue to our fireplace and let the smoke be drawn up the chimmney. Now.......that fireplace has always got the doors closed....and the flue shut. I went in to open.........and..........they were already open!!!!!!!!! That made a believer out of me. She is watching out for us.

L

Lucy-licious

My mums dog did this a couple years ago, he freaked everytime he went in the yard. Barking at washing post, we figured it out quite late one night when I noticed a hedgehog snuffling around the post.......do you have any new visitors that may have temporarily moved into your garden??

Poor Yuna I hope she settles soon x

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.