Have you ever scared/suprised you bully? What happened?

NewEnglandBully

Poopah Scoopah
Community Veteran
Dec 29, 2013
Massachusetts
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastion (Sea Bass)
OK so crazy....this morning I was heading to bedroom from bathroom, Joey was on the bed, awake but resting, half way sitting up. She usually stays in bed until I'm done getting ready for the day. Anyhow since she was "up" I thought I would pat her head as I passed the bed, I did that and she lurched back, jumped, I made a noise cause it scared me, then I remembered I had a shower cap on my head (do not judge, no shampoo day). She felt so bad that she scared me and I felt bad too, she got off the bed and came and sat at my feet just gazing up as if to say "Mom.....sorry" of course I told her it's ok and that I was sorry too.........

Any other "Sorry that I scared you" stories? Would LOVE to hear :)

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Omg, this just made me LOL - HYSTERICAL!!!

NewEnglandBully

Poopah Scoopah
Community Veteran
Dec 29, 2013
Massachusetts
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastion (Sea Bass)
doesn't take much to get Lambeau to jump out of his fur.... I know it and take full advantage of it. Hide behind doorway or a wall, and jump out in front of him. Do not even have to say a word... he take off in the other direction and hides behind the ottoman.
:ROFL2::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::ROFL2:

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
Chunky is asleep on the couch now and I am going to scare him and see what happens. Well he just looked up at me like what now butt hole!!

I am just kidding and we have both scared each other at different times and he usually runs a few steps then turns around and I scream like a little girl before laughing. He usually sleeps on the couch or in his crate but I opened my bedroom door one night and tripped over him because no lights were on. He ended up running into my room and squared off on me while I laid on the floor cursing.

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
[MENTION=4573]Ftse 100[/MENTION] Oh it's so scary, right? I pretty much figured out NOT to surprise Joey when she was younger but NEVER thought I would get that reaction because of a shower cap HAHAHAHAHAH, now I know!

Yes it is and now FTSE is getting older and in deeper sleeps he is even worse

Cali Doll

Community Veteran
Nov 20, 2014
Northern VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
Funny stories guys!

I don't recall really scaring Bella. I may give it a try, though... LOL

OP
sisters3

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
Chunky is asleep on the couch now and I am going to scare him and see what happens. Well he just looked up at me like what now butt hole!!

I am just kidding and we have both scared each other at different times and he usually runs a few steps then turns around and I scream like a little girl before laughing. He usually sleeps on the couch or in his crate but I opened my bedroom door one night and tripped over him because no lights were on. He ended up running into my room and squared off on me while I laid on the floor cursing.

OMG sorry....I laughed so hard that this!!! The tripping over and cursing part I think is something we can ALL relate too!!! Poor Chunky LOL

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.