Whatcha doing? Because I'm fixing to go nite-nite...

May 6, 2016
Near the Saltwater, NC
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Dozer
Dozer @ bedtime - 9 months old (1).jpg

Dozer @ bedtime - 9 months old (2).jpg

I thought I'd have to gradually talk my wife into a 2nd dog :bully:, especially one that sheds a good bit over a year ago. Then I saw her watching clips of EB's on YouTube and such more and more, then reading up on them.

Now I think she loves Dozer :drawheart: almost as much as I do, lets him in our bed often Zzzz(first for any dog we've had) and gets upset when he moves and isn't keeping "her warm".
They do have a way of getting all up in your business and making you like it more than any other breed I've ever had or been around. I enjoy all the pics and stories from everyone to see the familiar quirks and unique differences. It's quite a nice group we have here, the care shown to new owners and those dealing with health problems is impressive and heartwarming.

Kalyn

May 1, 2014
Western KY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lucy
Ah, what a sweet face. These babies just make people fall in love, don't they?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
How could she not fall in love with that face[emoji177][emoji177]

Good luck with getting number two--- looking forward to puppy pictures

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Old School Dropout
May 6, 2016
Near the Saltwater, NC
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Dozer
Ah, what a sweet face. These babies just make people fall in love, don't they?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Maybe I'm biased, but yes they do. I have wanted a Bulldog for a long time (always liked them, every single one I met), just had to wait for the right time.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
My hubby was the one who wanted a bulldog originally, and now I'm hooked... Lol Looks like you brought your wife to the "dark side" as well... Lol :starwars: You know you are SO right about their personalities... and it's funny because my boxer Roxie started to "follow" her sister Bella by watching us humans more closely. Her personality changed so much in her later years...

OP
Old School Dropout
May 6, 2016
Near the Saltwater, NC
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Dozer
How could she not fall in love with that face[emoji177][emoji177]

Good luck with getting number two--- looking forward to puppy pictures

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha, maybe I didn't word things quite right; Dozer is our second dog, we also have a family dog "Buster" that my two boys got when they were very young and wanted a four legged friend.

He is an almost 10 year old Shih Tzu (in two weeks actually), he and Dozer are good buds now :buddies: after a bit of a break-in period to figure things out. Walking them together was the best thing once Dozer was big enough, I had read that and sure enough everything just seemed to fall into place starting with that like dominoes.

I do have what I think are some of Dozer's best puppy pics in his album on here :)

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
I absolutely love those markings. Like he played in the mud. :yes: you have a beautiful baby there.

MFrey2012

Feb 2, 2016
Eastern PA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ellie
OH that Face!! - Ellie sleeps between me and my and hubby!! - We LOVE it, we always try to guess who will get her "butt" and "face" as she curls up into a big ball between our pillows.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online