Real Name
    Kim
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Fezzik
    Likes (Received)

Default Best Big Spoon Ever

Well we broke down awhile ago and let the dog sleep in the bed. Usually he will cuddle up to my husband but right now his head and neck are curved around my butt while he snores away. I love it.

He is a very physical dog and always needs to be touching or sitting against us and when he can't he lies in wait in the same room. I have such a hard time getting out of bed because he will come back to bed to cuddle after he has been fed in the morning.

Bulldog Vet in Training KING OLLIE HOUSE of BULLDOG's Avatar
    Country
    usa
    Bulldog(s) Names
    King Ollie
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Best Big Spoon Ever

Quote Originally Posted by KimDe View Post
    Well we broke down awhile ago and let the dog sleep in the bed. Usually he will cuddle up to my husband but right now his head and neck are curved around my butt while he snores away. I love it.

He is a very physical dog and always needs to be touching or sitting against us and when he can't he lies in wait in the same room. I have such a hard time getting out of bed because he will come back to bed to cuddle after he has been fed in the morning.
    Love this post sooooo much. Talk about a win/win.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Likes NewEnglandBully liked this post
    I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

It is awesome, isn't it? All our pups have been this way, well not Banks, but all the boys-- I love their cuddles

----------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif
    e.

Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings

5. Likes NewEnglandBully liked this post
    Dog Show Judge
    Real Name
    Hope
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
    Likes (Received)

We just got a new puppy also. She curls up on top of my head, on my neck, on my face! She also has to be touching you. Lol...
    Almost named her Polly (as in parrot) because she likes to climb up and sit on my shoulder when I am sitting up in bed. But she won't be able to do that much longer! -img_3058-jpg-img_3011-jpg-img_3024-jpg

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Hceril View Post
    We just got a new puppy also. She curls up on top of my head, on my neck, on my face! She also has to be touching you. Lol...
    Almost named her Polly (as in parrot) because she likes to climb up and sit on my shoulder when I am sitting up in bed. But she don't be able to do that much longer! -img_3058-jpg-img_3011-jpg-img_3024-jpg
    Precious

----------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif
    e.

Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings

Real Name
    Melissa
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Ellie
    Likes (Received)

OMG!! He must be taking lessons from Ellie!! - Its wonderful isnt it?!?! I LOVE when she cuddles, makes it SOOO hard to go to work

Thanks and much Love,

Melissa - Ellie's Mom

9. Likes Chunky White, NewEnglandBully liked this post
    Poopah Scoopah Become a 4 Paw Member NewEnglandBully's Avatar
    Real Name
    Laurie
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Sebastion (Sea Bass)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

I LOVE THIS POST

SUNDAY MORNINGS

-img_6022-jpg

"Unequivocally the Sweetest"

Real Name
    Melissa
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Ellie
    Likes (Received)

Here is me and and Ellie this AM

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Thanks and much Love,

Melissa - Ellie's Mom

Pooper scooper
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Crabcake
    Likes (Received)

My bulldog Crabcake is now 13 weeks old. Since getting used to his surroundings, he has become really independent. He is always chasing his toys, trying to check out new things, learning how to go up the steps, chasing things that I would prefer he not, and his biting is still a problem. He really is not much of a snuggler and while he is really happy to see me when I let him out of his crate, he is also extremely independent and in no way ever likes being picked up or held for even a few seconds. Were your dogs always big snugglers and affectionate, or was it something that was more of a development?

Dog Show Judge
    Real Name
    Hope
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by crabcake View Post
    My bulldog Crabcake is now 13 weeks old. Since getting used to his surroundings, he has become really independent. He is always chasing his toys, trying to check out new things, learning how to go up the steps, chasing things that I would prefer he not, and his biting is still a problem. He really is not much of a snuggler and while he is really happy to see me when I let him out of his crate, he is also extremely independent and in no way ever likes being picked up or held for even a few seconds. Were your dogs always big snugglers and affectionate, or was it something that was more of a development?
    My Bella is 14 weeks old. She doesn't like to be held much until she is ready for a nap or bed. Then she has to be on my lap (which is just not going to work much longer since she is growing so fast) -img_4519-jpgor at least touching me. When she is awake she is looking for something to get into, so doesn't sit still very long. Lol
    Pics are of her waiting to get on my lap and barely fitting on my lap. She does keep me nice and warm though!! -img_4516-jpg

Bulldog Vet in Training KING OLLIE HOUSE of BULLDOG's Avatar
    Country
    usa
    Bulldog(s) Names
    King Ollie
    Likes (Received)

Daphne's is very lovey in the mornings. It's my favorite time of the day.

Real Name
    Melissa
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Ellie
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by crabcake View Post
    At that age, Ellie would ONLY snuggle at nap time, but I guess I grew on her, she started to come around and snuggle, and at bed time, as hubby and I do let her sleep with us now, she HAS to be TOUCHING one of us, but still has her times where she is Ms Independent!!

Thanks and much Love,

Melissa - Ellie's Mom

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads