Real Name
    Kim
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Fezzik
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Best Big Spoon Ever

As a puppy Fezzik would sleep on us but not with us at night. He was a bed wetter and a hair puller. Once he reached around 1 we stuck his crate in the bedroom. Over a period of months we moved to him allowed out on his bed on the floor. Eventually he started sleeping with us once we let him.

I have also noticed that he sleeps more as he gets older and snuggles more because he is sleeping more.

Pooper scooper
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Crabcake
    Likes (Received)

Hmm, guess I should not be overly hopeful that he will turn into a snuggler then. He likes sleeping on the way other side of the couch as it is now.

Real Name
    Kim
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Fezzik
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by crabcake View Post
    Hmm, guess I should not be overly hopeful that he will turn into a snuggler then. He likes sleeping on the way other side of the couch as it is now.
    Does he follow you around? Sit on you? Have to have a body part against you?

As a puppy he wasn't super cuddly. He wanted to play all the time. He also wouldn't cuddle me where he would my husband. Bulldogs are usually attention hogs so don't loose hope.

4. Likes 2BullyMama liked this post
    Pooper scooper
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Crabcake
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by KimDe View Post
    Does he follow you around? Sit on you? Have to have a body part against you?

As a puppy he wasn't super cuddly. He wanted to play all the time. He also wouldn't cuddle me where he would my husband. Bulldogs are usually attention hogs so don't loose hope.
    He follows me around to a point, but is far more interested in anything new that is happening. My favorite time of the day is definitely after I let him out of his crate in the morning because he is so affectionate. Tonight he fell asleep not only on the floor but behind the couch in the one place in the living room I can't see him, so that was a little disheartening.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads