Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Bulldozer has what the vet says is a severe underbite, she said his is a genetic defect. He can't close his mouth completely, and his teeth don't meet, and his tongue sticks out most of the time. I think it makes him all the more cuter and gives him character. Lol. His sister has a normal underbite.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 172
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 156
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 145
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 127
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 111
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 134

luseaann

Oct 3, 2011
Long Island, NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Liz and Amy
Liz has a severe underbite and her teeth almost always stick out. She also has the tiniest nose. Amy has almost no underbite, but sometimes she sticks her fangs out. We always laugh at her and tell her she is not very scary or belivable.

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
Gizmo was about a 9-10 months, when we would always see one tooth, then the other came around at about 12-14 months, now she won the anniversary award for 'Toofies' :) :) Hershey is 10 months now...and he is starting to show his more and more.

:)

Luci Jo's mama

Jan 1, 2013
fleetwood pa
Bulldog(s) Names
Luci Jo
Bulldozer has what the vet says is a severe underbite, she said his is a genetic defect. He can't close his mouth completely, and his teeth don't meet, and his tongue sticks out most of the time. I think it makes him all the more cuter and gives him character. Lol. His sister has a normal underbite.

Luci's is just like Bulldozer's !! lol ...it changed so fast!!!

babybully

May 31, 2011
Great Lakes, North Chicago
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cleo, 2 1/2, and Mac, 2
Gizmo was about a 9-10 months, when we would always see one tooth, then the other came around at about 12-14 months, now she won the anniversary award for 'Toofies' :) :) Hershey is 10 months now...and he is starting to show his more and more.

:)

Gizzie's is my favorite underbite on here so glad to see you posted here or else I was gonna tag you out! Too cute and well deserving of the Toofies award.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy

Bah!! what's the vet know? LOL I think he is adorable and there is nothing wrong with his underbite!!! I think it just makes him even cuter :luv:

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
I think Daddy may be the same .... beginning to think Samson and Daddy could be related!! :heart:

I noticed that those "bottom toofies" appeared on all three of my pups during that "gawky teenager" stage; after about 6 months. Each dog was slightly different but with all three, as soon as that big ol' head started to grow, that jaw came sliding down!

hnhammond

Aug 20, 2012
Los Angeles, CA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Matilda (Tilly)
Matilda's underbite came out one day when she was about 4 mo. old. And it never went back in. haha!

tillygraduation (4).jpg

whitebronc

Jan 2, 2013
So Cal
Bulldog(s) Names
Ike
Ike is really developing his now at 4 months old. His front adult teeth are coming in, and u see them as he sits and looks at ya. I will try to get a picture tonight

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
Gizzie's is my favorite underbite on here so glad to see you posted here or else I was gonna tag you out! Too cute and well deserving of the Toofies award.

She thanks you...as she trys to sniff up my leg and she DRAGS those Tusks UP and down my shin !

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Nitschke was there from around 6 months old..... Banks BARELY has one and we rarely see her teeth.

OP
kazzy220

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
iphone4 174.jpg

I just love Linus underbite!! He has the bestest toofies in the whole wide world!!! :luv:

Attachments

• iphone4 236.jpg
    iphone4 236.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 92

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.