Uggh Butt Hairs

KimDe

Jan 6, 2016
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Fezzik
I see one of my hairs poking out of his anus. He hates when I pull them out so I am waiting for a poop. But it's gross and he is such a hoover. Or I need to vacuum more.

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
Well i think this is a case of "better out than in." I do not recall how old Fezzik is but when Jewel and Bentley were less than a year old...just about everything went into their mouths. We had to fight with them to get it out. So yes you might want to vacuum more before Fezzik tries to help you.

1Chumly

Feb 19, 2015
Houston, TX
Country
From England
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster 2013-2023 Monty 6/2010 - 1/2020 Chumly 2002-2014
I highly recommend a robot vacuum cleaner! They keep it under control until you can give it a proper vacuum.

KING OLLIE HOUSE of BULLDOG

Dec 29, 2016
Florida
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
King Ollie
I see one of my hairs poking out of his anus. He hates when I pull them out so I am waiting for a poop. But it's gross and he is such a hoover. Or I need to vacuum more.

Daphne pooped out a whole baby carrot and also an in chewed/undamaged puzzle piece. I made my husband wash it and dry it with the hair dryer so we can finish the puzzle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jenzaar

Aug 24, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winslow
How could i not click on this thread with a title like that?! :eek:

We had that this week too... except there was still a "berry" attached to the "vine" and i couldn't for the life of me get it away!!!

May 6, 2016
Near the Saltwater, NC
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Dozer
Daphne pooped out a whole baby carrot and also an in chewed/undamaged puzzle piece. I made my husband wash it and dry it with the hair dryer so we can finish the puzzle.

As an avid recycler, I think you and your husband deserve this -

environment-award-18035382.jpg

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Watermelon sometimes comes out whole too.... the hair happens all the time as does grass

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue Peggy(soon to be placed)
Just wait til you, no...Fezzik gets a really long hair hanging out with a little ball of turd on it. Zoey had one of those and she was running around but so help her she couldn't out run it.
Had to grab her and pull that hair out before the turd ball got flung off somewhere.
The good ole days, I miss 'em so...

Reggies Parents

Dec 30, 2016
Bristol, UK
Country
United Kingdom
Bulldog(s) Names
Reggie

I laughed soooo hard when I read this. We have had this a few times too, and I have REALLY long bright red hair :D
He runs so fast to get away from it but can't, bless him! Only had 1 I couldn't get out easily and, not wanting to pull too hard, he had to deal with it until the next poop.
I need to vacuum more too, I shed more than Reggie does ;)

KING OLLIE HOUSE of BULLDOG

Dec 29, 2016
Florida
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
King Ollie

We haven't had a "butt hair" response in over 3 hrs. I'm getting bored...

OP
KimDe

KimDe

Jan 6, 2016
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Fezzik
Successfully passed. I always know when he runs around and sits frantically its not anal gland but butt hair issues.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online