Biscuitsmom

Mar 14, 2016
Richmond VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Biscuit
Hi everyone, been mia for a while! Just thought I'd pop in for a quick update. Biscuit is thriving in her new home! She gets along with all but one of her new bully friends but her new owner said it's the other dog not her. Maybe it was just my environment, who knows but she is happy and healthy! As for me I'm way less stressed and my rescue is just so much happier. All and all I say the right choices were made.

Also for a twin update, I'm now 18 weeks and they are both boys :D I have 2 girls that are 5 and 2 and this completes our family. We won't be adding any more "pet" additions for quite some time.

I will own a bulldog again one day, I'm still part of lot of groups and do admit to some puppy fever but I'm glad to know that this time I will get to know my breeder much better.

I hope everyone had a good holiday and New Year!

Added a pic of Biscuit with one of her new buddies :)

Biscuit with new friend.jpg

asherose

May 17, 2016
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Sargeant & Dutchie the Boston Terrier
Awe I'm so glad everything has worked out! Biscuit looks very happy! 2 boys...omg! Congratulations! So happy you popped in to keep us updated! I wanna see baby pictures!!! :heart:

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
OHHHHHHH Hi Caitlin!!! So happy to hear about the successful move for Biscuit...and you! It all worked out, I know that you must miss him dearly but like you say, less stress and with those twin boys on the way LESS STRESS THE BETTER!!! Happy New Year to you and stop in often please!!!

Sue and Joey

OP
Biscuitsmom

Biscuitsmom

Mar 14, 2016
Richmond VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Biscuit
Thank you!! I will be back for sure with some baby pics :-) Hoping they are good and stay put to full term. My girls are very excited but mostly my oldest and keeps asking when they will be here.. in all honesty I can wait. So much still to do!

Awe I'm so glad everything has worked out! Biscuit looks very happy! 2 boys...omg! Congratulations! So happy you popped in to keep us updated! I wanna see baby pictures!!! :heart:

OP
Biscuitsmom

Biscuitsmom

Mar 14, 2016
Richmond VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Biscuit
Awww thanks so much! I hope you and Joey are doing well! Any new pics? Yes less stress for sure, I'm on some modified rest so I couldn't be breaking up dog fights right now. I'm very content with how everything worked out. I'll be sure to pop in more often now that the holidays are over, such a fun but busy time of year!

OHHHHHHH Hi Caitlin!!! So happy to hear about the successful move for Biscuit...and you! It all worked out, I know that you must miss him dearly but like you say, less stress and with those twin boys on the way LESS STRESS THE BETTER!!! Happy New Year to you and stop in often please!!!

Sue and Joey

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
Awww thanks so much! I hope you and Joey are doing well! Any new pics? Yes less stress for sure, I'm on some modified rest so I couldn't be breaking up dog fights right now. I'm very content with how everything worked out. I'll be sure to pop in more often now that the holidays are over, such a fun but busy time of year!

Here's a recent photo of Joey, dog diva :)

Christmas.jpg

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
Yes please Caitlin stay in touch and drop in OFTEN !! I love Biscuit updates :)

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
2 boys?????? Yay! Man you're going to be soooo busy! Congrats Missy! See, you did the perfect choice. B looks happy and there is no need to worry. Concentrate on yourself now. Your household will be full soon. Wish you and the family a Happy New Year and all the best for 2017. Especially health! Send us pics!!

OP
Biscuitsmom

Biscuitsmom

Mar 14, 2016
Richmond VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Biscuit
Yes I am lol. Good bye sleep! Thanks so much and same to you! I will be sure to come update with pics :)

2 boys?????? Yay! Man you're going to be soooo busy! Congrats Missy! See, you did the perfect choice. B looks happy and there is no need to worry. Concentrate on yourself now. Your household will be full soon. Wish you and the family a Happy New Year and all the best for 2017. Especially health! Send us pics!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
What a great update.... so happy you let us know that all is well with Biscuit and your pregnancy!

Please keep us posted and would love to see pictures of the babies

Happy New Year!

OP
Biscuitsmom

Biscuitsmom

Mar 14, 2016
Richmond VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Biscuit
Thank you and will do!

What a great update.... so happy you let us know that all is well with Biscuit and your pregnancy!

Please keep us posted and would love to see pictures of the babies

Happy New Year!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.