Dog walker in Tampa FL. ( Brandon area)

Nellics

Oct 2, 2016
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Maj'or
We recently relocated to Tampa Florida and we are looking for a dog walker to come by and let or 4 month old English bulldog puppy out and feed him around noon Monday- Friday. Any help would be greatful. Thanks and have a GREAT DAY!!!!!

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
Well [MENTION=16398]Nellics[/MENTION] you just gave me an idea for my 3rd Career. I will become a Bully Walker/sitter.

Sorry I am not in the Tampa area.

Mutsch Harvesting

Jan 1, 2016
SOUTH Dakota
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brosco
We recently relocated to Tampa Florida and we are looking for a dog walker to come by and let or 4 month old English bulldog puppy out and feed him around noon Monday- Friday. Any help would be greatful. Thanks and have a GREAT DAY!!!!!

Go to a senior center where you might find a big heart that just wants something to do! Brosco's friend is retired, reliable and kind hearted picks him up takes him for a ride and was busted for buying him ice cream! �� (Little bugger sees him and wants to get in his car) he helps out when he cannot come with us and passes the time for brosco until we get back.
DOgvacay app also has qualified people and Rover app Our daughter does this in Tacoma WA for bullies only thru the app,
Couple of ideas good luck

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Try care dot com or if your neighbor/community has a facebook page ask for recommendations

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Nellics

Nellics

Oct 2, 2016
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Maj'or
I thought about it myself... lol����

OP
Nellics