Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
Well me and Chunky just had our monthly wrestling match which includes me attempting to bathe and dry Chunky while he gets me and half the bathroom wet. I am not really sure who is which but we are definitely Curly and Moe. :punish::slapping::tease::weird::weirdo:

We do smell better though so something was achieved in the process.

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Well me and Chunky just had our monthly wrestling match which includes me attempting to bathe and dry Chunky while he gets me and half the bathroom wet. I am not really sure who is which but we are definitely Curly and Moe. :punish::slapping::tease::weird::weirdo:

We do smell better though so something was achieved in the process.

Man give Chunky a spa day like I do with Nyala. $10!! And you dont have to clean anything nor yourself as younget a nice rubbery apron. Lol

OP
Chunky White

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
Man give Chunky a spa day like I do with Nyala. $10!! And you dont have to clean anything nor yourself as younget a nice rubbery apron. Lol

There is no way I could get him groomed for $10 here and its kind of funny washing him. My vet charges $30 for wash and clip nails. Today was a little exciting since he decided he didn't want to be dried and we had already got the floor wet in the process of rinsing him and I had on the wrong shoes that were slipping. Drying him is usually the problem and was much easier to do in the summer when I could take him for a ride in the truck with the windows down and he would air dry.

Kalyn

May 1, 2014
Western KY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lucy
Well me and Chunky just had our monthly wrestling match which includes me attempting to bathe and dry Chunky while he gets me and half the bathroom wet. ... We do smell better though so something was achieved in the process.

Chunky just wanted to make certain you got the chance to smell good, too!

OP
Chunky White

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
Chunky just wanted to make certain you got the chance to smell good, too!

I smell like vanilla and oatmeal now. I hope thats the smell he likes since we both smell that way

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Well that $10 is that you wash your own dog and dry it too. But the way I see it, my bathroom at home stays clean.

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue Peggy(soon to be placed)
I think helsonwheels was referring to a Dog Wash place like the one we go to. Ours charges $15 per dog under 50#...but we always go on Tuesday when it's 2 for the price of one. The tubs allow you to stand up and wash, they have adjustable sprayers and nice warm blow driers. They also provide shampoo if needed and face wash shampoo. The staff will do the nails if you like for additional $.
The rubberized aprons keep you dry for the most part and best of all...they clean up after you're done.

Services — Lucky Pups Pet Wash

KimDe

Jan 6, 2016
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Fezzik
I am pretty lucky with mine. I find that mine does better if he is being fed, rubbed, or has a toy during his bath so we do it with the two of us. Most of the time he looks abused during his bath.

We towel rub after, stick him in his crate to air dry, and let him out after 30 minutes. He has finally gotten used to me using the hair dryer on myself so maybe he will let me use it on him.

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
Cute :) and great attitude !:) I think these pups 'make' or 'teach' us some good things like attitude. Ya just got to have one cause they're just going to keep giving us reasons to have one... :) Hank loves his baths but i cant lift him anymore so it was also GREAT advice on the 'do it yourself' dog washes. We went (10 dollar tuesdays) and it was great except he was so wiggly and happy to be there that i still was exhausted,,,, but did get to walk away from the mess ;)

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
I think helsonwheels was referring to a Dog Wash place like the one we go to. Ours charges $15 per dog under 50#...but we always go on Tuesday when it's 2 for the price of one. The tubs allow you to stand up and wash, they have adjustable sprayers and nice warm blow driers. They also provide shampoo if needed and face wash shampoo. The staff will do the nails if you like for additional $.
The rubberized aprons keep you dry for the most part and best of all...they clean up after you're done.

Services — Lucky Pups Pet Wash

BANG ON DEAR!!!! 2 for one eh? Hmmm we don't have that and yet I dont need it lol

http://www.englishbulldognews.com/forums/english-bulldog-photos-and-videos/53198-spa-day.html

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Hahaha. I can just imagine. I remember the days of the bathtub baths. We can't do bathtub anymore with Tyson, he no longer likes being picked up. He was fine with it for years until his arthritis set in. So we do baths outside on a warm days, in a kiddle pool, or just with the hose. The good thing is he doesn't really ever stink... esp in the winter so we can go a few months. The weather here has been in the 70s these past few days so I may give him a good bath this weekend. He hates the water, loves the soap being scrubbed, massaged, etc... but hates the water, LOL -- oh and he LOVES being dried off. Loves it, he'll run the to towels and will sit patiently as you dry him off.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:rofl:

I just bring my munchkins into the shower with me... then b/f is waiting with a towel to dry them off

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.