Helene
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Nyala n Duke
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: I feel like one of the 3 stooges after bathing Chunky

Quote Originally Posted by oscarmayer View Post
    I think helsonwheels was referring to a Dog Wash place like the one we go to. Ours charges $15 per dog under 50#...but we always go on Tuesday when it's 2 for the price of one. The tubs allow you to stand up and wash, they have adjustable sprayers and nice warm blow driers. They also provide shampoo if needed and face wash shampoo. The staff will do the nails if you like for additional $.
    The rubberized aprons keep you dry for the most part and best of all...they clean up after you're done.

Services €” Lucky Pups Pet Wash
    BANG ON DEAR!!!! 2 for one eh? Hmmm we don't have that and yet I dont need it lol

http://www.englishbulldognews.com/fo...8-spa-day.html

2. Likes Jersey liked this post
    The Ultimate Sourmug Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Jessica
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
    Likes (Received)

Hahaha. I can just imagine. I remember the days of the bathtub baths. We can't do bathtub anymore with Tyson, he no longer likes being picked up. He was fine with it for years until his arthritis set in. So we do baths outside on a warm days, in a kiddle pool, or just with the hose. The good thing is he doesn't really ever stink... esp in the winter so we can go a few months. The weather here has been in the 70s these past few days so I may give him a good bath this weekend. He hates the water, loves the soap being scrubbed, massaged, etc... but hates the water, LOL -- oh and he LOVES being dried off. Loves it, he'll run the to towels and will sit patiently as you dry him off.

My whole heart, Tyson.
    Whoever said diamonds are a girls best friend, obviously never owned a Bulldog.

4. Likes helsonwheels, Chunky White liked this post
    I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

I just bring my munchkins into the shower with me... then b/f is waiting with a towel to dry them off
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif
    e.

Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings

Member of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous helsonwheels's Avatar
    Real Name
    Helene
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Nyala n Duke
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by TyTysmom View Post
    Hahaha. I can just imagine. I remember the days of the bathtub baths. We can't do bathtub anymore with Tyson, he no longer likes being picked up. He was fine with it for years until his arthritis set in. So we do baths outside on a warm days, in a kiddle pool, or just with the hose. The good thing is he doesn't really ever stink... esp in the winter so we can go a few months. The weather here has been in the 70s these past few days so I may give him a good bath this weekend. He hates the water, loves the soap being scrubbed, massaged, etc... but hates the water, LOL -- oh and he LOVES being dried off. Loves it, he'll run the to towels and will sit patiently as you dry him off.
    Lol exactly like Nyala. Loves bath time. I only use this spa in the winter or when it gets cold. Our veeeery short summers is outside in the kiddy pool like you. Then she like jumps in the towel and runs everywhere on the grass.

7. Likes TyTysmom liked this post
    Chunky's Chauffeur Become a 4 Paw Member Chunky White's Avatar
    Real Name
    Wes
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Chunky White
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by TyTysmom View Post
    Chunky isn't really bad to bathe other than he moves around in the tub but he hates being towel dried. I think I should throw the red towel away and get a different color

Owner: Wes
    Bulldog: Chunky White

9. Likes TyTysmom, Jersey liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads