Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: At 26 months of age, I'm constantly asked if he's a full breed bulldog. What you all think?

BullyWood Movie Star Become a 4 Paw Member Hankster's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jill
    Country
    US
    Bulldog(s) Names
    hank
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: At 26 months of age, I'm constantly asked if he's a full breed bulldog. What you all think?

He's absolutely gorgeous, i can say that for sure

2. Likes Texas Carol liked this post
    Kennel Cleaner
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Sadie,Taylor,Gatsby
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: At 26 months of age, I'm constantly asked if he's a full breed bulldog. What you all think?

I have 3 bullies each looks different. We love them all 😇😇 he looks happy and great

4. Likes Texas Carol, helsonwheels liked this post
    The Ultimate Sourmug Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Jessica
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
    Likes (Received)

What a beautiful boy, just love his face!

My whole heart, Tyson.
    Whoever said diamonds are a girls best friend, obviously never owned a Bulldog.

6. Likes Texas Carol liked this post
    Member of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Riikka
    Country
    Finland
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Voitto, Taisto, Kylli and Angel-Usko
    Likes (Received)

I see a mastiff in him. If you want to know, you can always take DNA test. https://www.vetgen.com/canine-mixedbreed-test.html

Country
    Usa
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Maximus
    Likes (Received)

Thank you for your wonderful responses. Max is a sweetheart, and we love him so much. He's so spoiled! -img_2536-jpg-img_3229-jpg-img_3572-jpg-img_3226-jpg-img_3592-jpg-img_3695-jpg

Have Bulldog Will Travel Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Chip
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Zoey, Lala, Pippy, Kash, and MINI
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

I don't think that his tail is docked looking at that rear end shot. He reminds me very much of my Smedley. About the same size and similar face.

saving as many as we can for the sake of Bullykind

Norwegian Rose Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Monica
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bulldozer and Blossom
    Likes (Received)

My first thought was that his face looked like a pug as well and his legs do look shorter, but I agree with others comments that he is a beautiful boy, and EBs come in all different shapes, sizes, and features. He's beautiful, and you love him, that's all that matters. People ask me all the time if my Bulldozer is mixed with a Boxer? I know he has a defect in his jaw, it is longer than normal, and he's congenitally missing his lower molars. It doesn't affect him except he eats slower, and he can't close his mouth completely, so his tongue always hangs out. It doesn't matter to me, I love him no matter what.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -image-jpg   -image-jpg   -image-jpg   -image-jpg  
    LEARN A LESSON FROM YOUR DOG, NO MATTER WHAT LIFE BRINGS YOU, KICK SOME GRASS OVER THAT AND MOVE ON.

Member of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous helsonwheels's Avatar
    Real Name
    Helene
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Nyala n Duke
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Vikinggirl View Post
    My first thought was that his face looked like a pug as well and his legs do look shorter, but I agree with others comments that he is a beautiful boy, and EBs come in all different shapes, sizes, and features. He's beautiful, and you love him, that's all that matters. People ask me all the time if my Bulldozer is mixed with a Boxer? I know he has a defect in his jaw, it is longer than normal, and he's congenitally missing his lower molars. It doesn't affect him except he eats slower, and he can't close his mouth completely, so his tongue always hangs out. It doesn't matter to me, I love him no matter what.

12. Likes Vikinggirl liked this post
    Pooper scooper
    Real Name
    Norm
    Country
    'Merica
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lulu
    Likes (Received)

I love his face!!!!!!

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Cheryl
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Vegas and Orion
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

English Bulldog tails are not docked. They are what they are. Some are straight and long, some are short and curled. Some are inverted. As for the muzzle, I think that is why people think a different breed. You don't usually see that marking on a bulldog.... but that is not to say you never see that marking on a bulldog.

Some bulldogs have long legs and are tall (Vegas) and some are short and petite (Orion)

If you have seen both the parents and the other litter mates... you have a full EB.

I read somewhere that English Bulldogs are descendants of the Mastiffs, but I couldn't find the information to back it up.

I think you have yourself a bulldog with a unique look.

-superphoto_creation_2016-12-29_114048-jpg

Country
    Usa
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Maximus
    Likes (Received)

Smedley does reminds me of Max He is beautifui!

Country
    Usa
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Maximus
    Likes (Received)

I agree. The uniqueness is what attracted me to him. Most of his litter mates were -img_3440-jpg-img_0576-jpg-img_2360-jpgwhite. His mom and dad.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Remove Ads