Vegas is a bad boy and scared me today!!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Shew what a day and it is only 6:00!!

First our water heater in the garage broke and flooded my garage, had to move every thing out, Vegas is deathly afraid of our attached garage and won't even eat in the kitchen if the door is open.

Got a handy-man to come install a new one while leaving the garage door open and the door to my house open so he could work on it.

The man comes into my kitchen to give me the bill and out of no where Vegas Jumped up on him, nailing him right in the jewels!! :eek:, the older man actually grunted out loud :eek: :eek:, of course I apologized and smacked Vegas on the behind to get him away.

Then right after I am in the kitchen preparing dinner and realized Vegas was not up my A** :confused: I yelled for him, looked in all the rooms, and then I PANICKED....I took off outside, One-- thinking maybe the handyman stole him....but after getting it in family jewels, I doubt if he ever wants to see him again, I started running down our block, and 6 houses down guess who is taking a :poo: in someone's front yard??? Thank god I live in a private development with hardly any traffic and no sidewalks.

I approached him only for him to take off Running from me :guns:, Ooohhh... I was so beyond mad at this point. I finally get him home and in the door when I realized my heart was pounding so hard I could feel it in my ears from panicking when I could not find him then being mad that he ran and I had to chase him again :guns: He is currently in "Time-Out" LOCKED, no door open in his cage. And he could care less after all that running he is snoring loudly.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Don't wait for Joe,,, pour yourself a drink NOW... preferably a strong drink!!!!!!!! ;)

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION] on my second!! and Vegas is soooo grounded!

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
Oh I am so glad he is ok!!!! That is so scary, poor Kelly! I know how you feel, Loki my beagle, has gotten out a couple times and she follows that little hound nose wherever it takes her. Thankfully each time she stopped to pee and we have been able to catch her. This has only happened twice but its a terrifying thing so I truly feel for you! Take a breath, have a drink ;)

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
[MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION] I was writing my comment at the same time and we were thinking the same thing, relax and have a drink LOL Great minds think alike!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
[MENTION=574]TessaAndSamson[/MENTION]..... I know that horrid feeling. Last summer Gracie got startled and pulled the retractable leash out of my hand. The plastic handle of the leash hit the sidewalk and scared her further. She took off with the handle rattling behind her and me running after. After about a block she just stopped, sat down, and waited for me.... Scarred the crap out of me. I would NOT have caught her if she would have kept going.

L

Lucy-licious

So glad he's ok and snoring soundly in timeout. Enjoy your drink and give him a big cuddle he probably scared himself too!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
OMG what a DAY!!!! I know he is in BIG BIG trouble today, but imagine what COULD have happened..... thank goodness he is in your home snoring- not scared outta his mind in someone elses.

Damn repairman probably let him out on purpose!! REVENGE and SPITE!!

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Um....did you clean up his poop?
Vegas is a bad bad boy. Maybe I read over it...but did you figure out how he escaped?

LisaMarie

Community Veteran
Jan 13, 2011
Burlington, Vermont
Bulldog(s) Names
Mocha Bubbles
You poor thing!! You are right in saying you had a terrible day! That bad boy!! I cant help but laugh that he was taking a :poo: on someones yard LOL!! I can just picture Him doing it!:lol:

Angelgirl

Dec 28, 2010
Pa
Bulldog(s) Names
Annabella (Belly) and Bob Dylan
I would have been scared :poo: - less. Belly would have kept running for sure.... it is funny about him :poo: is someones yard ! I'm glad it all ended well for both of you!

Mike Blaylock

Dec 27, 2010
Forest Park, Ohio, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
SgtMjr. Duketavius (Duke) Bruiser USMC Ret.
Weeeeeeeeeell, about three years ago........I got the not so bright idea to take Duke fishing with me.:bully: To Top it off....I only put his choker collar on.
Sooooooooooo, we get down to the lake........and I put his retractable reel under one foot of the chair........thinking he'd be fine. Everything was A OK:heart:
until.............Roxanne the female bulldog showed over on the walking path. Before I knew what the "L" was going on.......I went for a swim in the lake
and Duke went flurting..:angry: Thank God the owner didn't mind. Weeeeeeell, that's the last time Duke went fishing. I think he never had the patience anyways.:lol:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Hope things are much calmer this morning!

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Um....did you clean up his poop?
Vegas is a bad bad boy. Maybe I read over it...but did you figure out how he escaped?

[MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION], yes after I got him in and locked him in the cage I did walk the 6 houses down with a poop-bag, Vegas finally grew a pair and obviously went out the kitchen door into the garage and out the open garage door. He is deathly afraid of the garage and the door to the garage being open, he will leave the kitchen if the door is open, this is what made me think the handyman took him. When I told Joe all about it, he even said "so he finally grew a pair of balls and went out the door" I left it open so the handyman could communicate with me if needed. I will now NEVER leave the doors open. [MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION], you are right, after I got settled down and 3 drinks into me, I let him out and snuggled telling him the whole time how bad he scared mommy. It could have been so much worse!! It was like looking for a lost child I was that frantic. I didn't even have on shoes when I went running out of the house to look for him!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.