Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Vegas is a bad boy and scared me today!!

Real Name
    Mike Blaylock
    Bulldog(s) Names
    SgtMjr. Duketavius (Duke) Bruiser USMC Ret.
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Vegas is a bad boy and scared me today!!

Weeeeeeeeeell, about three years ago........I got the not so bright idea to take Duke fishing with me. To Top it off....I only put his choker collar on.
    Sooooooooooo, we get down to the lake........and I put his retractable reel under one foot of the chair........thinking he'd be fine. Everything was A OK
    until.............Roxanne the female bulldog showed over on the walking path. Before I knew what the "L" was going on.......I went for a swim in the lake
    and Duke went flurting.. Thank God the owner didn't mind. Weeeeeeell, that's the last time Duke went fishing. I think he never had the patience anyways.

Real Name
    Lari
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    (HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
    Likes (Received)

Hope things are much calmer this morning!

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried! Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    VEGAS
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Libra926 View Post
    Um....did you clean up his poop?
    Vegas is a bad bad boy. Maybe I read over it...but did you figure out how he escaped?
    @Libra926, yes after I got him in and locked him in the cage I did walk the 6 houses down with a poop-bag, Vegas finally grew a pair and obviously went out the kitchen door into the garage and out the open garage door. He is deathly afraid of the garage and the door to the garage being open, he will leave the kitchen if the door is open, this is what made me think the handyman took him. When I told Joe all about it, he even said "so he finally grew a pair of balls and went out the door" I left it open so the handyman could communicate with me if needed. I will now NEVER leave the doors open. @desertskybulldogs, you are right, after I got settled down and 3 drinks into me, I let him out and snuggled telling him the whole time how bad he scared mommy. It could have been so much worse!! It was like looking for a lost child I was that frantic. I didn't even have on shoes when I went running out of the house to look for him!

Real Name
    Karen
    Country
    England
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
    Likes (Received)

I only just got to this thread ............ HOW SCARY ............. thank god you got him back safe and like you said there is no traffic near you. That would have been my biggest fear!!!!

I"m going to pour myself a drink right now ... just for you!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads