How I handle two bullies!

Manydogs

Well-known member
Community Veteran
Joined
May 2, 2013
Messages
13,713
Reaction score
2,219
Location
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
DSCF3011.webpDSCF3012.webpDSCF3013.webpDSCF3016.webp By Bro:yes:

That last picture makes me laugh! He looks like a werewolf!
 
:rofl: He has the totally controlled!! :rofl:


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Love it! Great pictures :)
 
You can always send the bullies for an extended vacation with aunt Carolyn and Murray :) awesome pictures!
 
OMG these photos are too much!! I could not imagine what that must have sounded like :)
 
Haha, the last photo is epic.
 
That last photo is fantastic! I love them!
 
I see they are all getting along just perfectly! Bro was a perfect fit. AND I love love love my card! Donkeys & all. Lub you!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

📰 Latest posts

Back
Top