I taught Bertie a new trick!!!

reallyrob

Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2010
Southern Illinois/Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Princess Alberta (Bertie) Barkghesi
I taught Bertie how to cover her mouth when she belches or coughs! The only problem is that she covers hers with my face...I can not count the times that she has walked up to me and shoved her face into my face then let out a huge belch! So huge that you can smell what she ate! She has also coughed in my face, so that spittle has covered my face and glasses!!!

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
Chunk too! LOL. He does it the most with sneezes ... YUM! :LMAO:

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=490]reallyrob[/MENTION], I have learned (the hard way) that bully, snot, drool, farts, burps WILL NOT KILL YOU!! :LMAO: I have inhaled or tasted all of it!!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
I taught Bertie how to cover her mouth when she belches or coughs! The only problem is that she covers hers with my face...I can not count the times that she has walked up to me and shoved her face into my face then let out a huge belch! So huge that you can smell what she ate! She has also coughed in my face, so that spittle has covered my face and glasses!!!

I think that 'trick' is in their genes. :lol::bully::lol::heart:

NikkiSchoolcraft

Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2010
Wilmington, North Carolina, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston, Hitch, Layla, Sugar Boo
[MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION] that is so true! I think I have actually said "Layla farted and it tastes horrible!!!" (she likes to do it under the sheets at night) :lol: If you belch, Winston will try to hi-5 you! And I swear they wait to sneeze until they are right in my face :down:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.