MFrey2012

Feb 2, 2016
Eastern PA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ellie
Evening EBN Family!!

What is on your Bullies' Santa Paws List??

Santa is bringing Ellie some cool new Nyla Bones, and the Jolly Soccer ball, and couple bags of Fruitable treats. - So spoiled for her 1st christmas

I am soooo excited to fill her stocking!!

Oh, does anyone wrap their gifts and let their babies unwrap them. We always did growing up with our dog, and kept a good go eye them to make sure they "spit" out the paper

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Nyala has a santa sock hanging on a door nob. So far a JW squeaky ball, homemade organic dog cookies and nit finish filling it up. Funny, she walks by the sock everyday and smells it. It's in her face too but wont touch it. Looks at the sock, looks at me, looks at the sock, looks at me....tennis match! I say..nooooooo, looks at me and leaves lolllllll

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
FTSE is getting a new snugly not sure what else yet haven't seen anything that I have thought of buying yet.

I wrap FTSE gift and put it under the tree and he gets it when the family gets theirs.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
New raw knuckle bones for my boys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NewEnglandBully

Poopah Scoopah
Community Veteran
Dec 29, 2013
Massachusetts
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastion (Sea Bass)
A new "baby". Bass lost his sweet, favorite squeak football that he was gifted by his secret santa last year…He absolutely LOVED it…so much so, he was extra gentle and careful w/it - which is crazy for him not to destroy a toy in seconds. So, that…and more cod sticks (aka, puppy crack) and the girls got him a few things when they did their santa shopping at school. I also got him a new collar, but couldn't wait until X-mas to gift it :christmas36:- it was way too cute and I was way too excited about finding it :w00t::drawheart2:

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
OMG love this thread!! From her Mama, Joey is getting new Moose Antlers, pad balm for her paws, new harness, and new plush toys to destroy :) She will undoubtedly get from all of her aunts and uncles too :) Spoiled??? YES :)

NIZZLE

Nov 22, 2016
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank and dozer
Got tank and dozer new food bowls seems they act like they never eating before bunch of wild hogs they are.

OP
MFrey2012

MFrey2012

Feb 2, 2016
Eastern PA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ellie
Got tank and dozer new food bowls seems they act like they never eating before bunch of wild hogs they are.

Oh that is Ms Ellie too, we have to put her food down and when she is done take it back up...

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
Castor will get an elk! We found this big soft toy at ikea that we hope he will like (Ströva). He will also get long walks in the forest and many days with cuddles over the Christmas and New Year holidays!

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
A new "baby". Bass lost his sweet, favorite squeak football that he was gifted by his secret santa last year…He absolutely LOVED it…so much so, he was extra gentle and careful w/it - which is crazy for him not to destroy a toy in seconds. So, that…and more cod sticks (aka, puppy crack) and the girls got him a few things when they did their santa shopping at school. I also got him a new collar, but couldn't wait until X-mas to gift it :christmas36:- it was way too cute and I was way too excited about finding it :w00t::drawheart2:

[MENTION=9205]JennieS[/MENTION] bully Brutus can show Bass how to get a free squeaky ball!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Nothing! They aren't getting ANYTHING this year. Orion is naughty beyond naughty and Vegas is just a brat.

SuperPhoto_Creation_2016-11-25_035758 watermarked.jpg

On a more serious note... we use to wrap their gifts in white tissue and let them unwrap them. Then Orion started to unwrap anything that was under the tree.
IMG_8326.JPG
Here is a photo with wrapping paper sticking out of her mouth.

We've found over the years what works with them and what doesn't toy wise. Orion (now that she is on Prozac) hasn't felt the need to self soothe using her stinky bear. People all over the country were out shopping for stinky bears for Orion. They had to be the perfect paw sucking size and contain no pellets.

Now that she doesn't need her bear every night, it's harder to shop for her. Vegas is easy. He gets a new ball every year.

But that doesn't stop Orion from checking her stocking every chance she gets.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.