It Helps With The Shedding

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
That is so funny!!! Mine are not scared of the vacuum, but keep a careful distance away!!

Lacey28

Community Veteran
Sep 17, 2010
Windsor Ontario Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Silva and Stella
Silva is soooo afraid of the vacuum. She doesn't even stay on the same floor! I do remember my Mom use to vacuum our cats when we were younger! :lol:

OP
Alice Kable

Alice Kable

Community Veteran
Dec 17, 2010
Joseph, Oregon, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruggles and Buster
It is the really big shedding season again, and vacuuming the boys is a huge help!
th_Mack003.jpg

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
It is the really big shedding season again, and vacuuming the boys is a huge help!
th_Mack003.jpg

:eek: Banks would be eating the hose/nozzle.... she HATES the vacuum and anything that might look like one

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
lol I love it! I may need to try it with NIGEL & KARLY but I'm almost sure they would run away...we shall see!

C

Cooper11

:eek: aaaaaa........you vacuum your bullies!!!!! O I love it! You have such pretty bullies!!! Coop is deathly afraid of the vacuum so maybe I cold ship him to you for awhile and let him see how the vacuum is out friend so I can start vacuuming him!!!! What kinda vacuum you have that can handle all the vacuum of the carpet plus the bullies! :)

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
That is seriously cute. Bre doesn't much worry about the vaccum till it about touches her feet...then she moves.

OP
Alice Kable

Alice Kable

Community Veteran
Dec 17, 2010
Joseph, Oregon, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruggles and Buster
[MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION] these 2 love the vacuum. When we had kids at home that used to vacuum (25 yrs. ago) our dogs were always afraid of the vacuum because the kids would chase them.
[MENTION=3502]NigelsMom[/MENTION] if Nigel and Karly compete for attention they might just let you do it!
[MENTION=2291]cowsmom[/MENTION] Sounds like taking the vacuum to Sarah won't work!
[MENTION=4292]Cooper11[/MENTION] Send Cooper on over sometimes Bully see, Bully do works. We have a central vacuum system that I love!
[MENTION=3756]MamaAndi[/MENTION] it must tickle your sweet Bre's feet!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online