Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
OMG LOL!!! That is tooooo funny! Mine attack the vaccuum!!!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
At first Vegas was petrified of the vacuum now he is used to it, but stays his distance. NO WAY would he allow that. Very cute pictures and I wish he would allow me to do that, I bet it helps alot.

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
I love those pics. too funny

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
OMG that is hysterical!!! I love it. Chunk thinks he needs to attack the vacuum! However, if I'm using the sticky roller to get rid of the fur/lint on my clothes, Chunk wants me to roll him too. So I do him after myself, once it's barely sticky. These doggies are so funny!

giasmom

Feb 2, 2011
My Gia LOVES to be vacuumed too!! I bought a Dirt Devil handheld vac with a rotating brush attachment. It must feel good, 'cause she looks like she's in heaven when I do it!!!!

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Smart! Cutty just eats the vacuum. No way would Mugsy let me do this but with Cutty there is a chance if I can keep his mouth away from it.

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
oh my..I wish Chester would let us do that.. the shedding.. OMG! However, when the vacuum comes out, Chester is SCARED to death of it!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.