Moe's First Walk

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
Moe finally got to go on our nightly walk... he was soo excited and did great. He had us laughing the whole way. He would get curious and go check something, then realize that his sister was getting some distance on him, so he would do this really cute excited run hop thing to catch up... rinse and repeat the whole way.

I noticed that he was huffing and puffing on the home stretch, so I picked him up to carry him, but he would have none of that and wiggled about until I got the message that he intented to finish the walk.

We all laughed at a little boy walking with his Mom past us as he said "Mom, look at that mad dog" :lol:

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Too cute!! Love the comment the little boy made on Moe's perma-skowl, that I absolutely :luv:, I don't make my husband look at a lot of things but I did make him come and look at a picture you had posted of Moe so I could show him his scowly/mad face. I :luv: Moe!!

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
I am so glad he has finally got out to walk. It brings a smile to my face to hear you and your wife are getting so much joy from him.

Angelgirl

Dec 28, 2010
Pa
Bulldog(s) Names
Annabella (Belly) and Bob Dylan
Glad he enjoyed his walk! His little scowling face always makes me :D

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
You'll definitely need to get a video of his walk for all us Moe Fans :)

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Awe... I love his scowl so much that I had to share him with my husband. He just laughed at how cute he is. :D

OP
Telly03

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
[MENTION=1904]cali baker[/MENTION] Thanks... He's almost 4 months

Mike Blaylock

Dec 27, 2010
Forest Park, Ohio, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
SgtMjr. Duketavius (Duke) Bruiser USMC Ret.
ENJOY THE SUN!!!! But invest in a harness (if you haven't already) and invest in an air conditioning scarf to go around your bulldogs necks to cool them off. Our club in Cincinnati had an assortment to sell for fund raising for future AKC shows, you may ask one of the other members since I've been working nights and haven't been able to attend several meetings..............Cincinnati Bulldog Club

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.