OP
MissWaddles13

MissWaddles13

Jan 17, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Pork Chop (2009-2019) Bruschi
I never heard of a hotspot that you have for life! It must have another name..............?

He explained to me how she sits and when dogs lay on concrete hotspots occur. I said , she 's an indoor dog . He could have been making excuses IDK .

The med I know she has to be apoquel for life I can buy that one. The hotspot I can take it with a grain of salt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
MissWaddles13

MissWaddles13

Jan 17, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Hotspot for life? Sorry but I think you should get a second opinion.

I got that part . Porkchop was barking at the doctor the entire time . I had to settle her down so I can hear the Doctor. He explained about hotspot had to do how she sits , of course I am attentive . He said, about laying on concrete, I said , she's an indoor dog . I went to make sure it wasn't growing or anything. Porkchop speaks her mind there and causes a scene with her barking. She's like telling me , " hey! I don't want to be here"! I did catch what he said, about having them for life . Maybe , he means they happen again the hot spots come and go. He probably explained to me what hot spots are.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
[MENTION=10856]MissWaddles13[/MENTION] Seriously, I would try the NuStock on that..............

OP
MissWaddles13

MissWaddles13

Jan 17, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=10856]MissWaddles13[/MENTION] Seriously, I would try the NuStock on that..............

I am checking out online , thank you [emoji4]

NewEnglandBully

Poopah Scoopah
Community Veteran
Dec 29, 2013
Massachusetts
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastion (Sea Bass)
Yes, I got it :)

I cleaned it with distilled water and apple cider vinegar organic Bragg and neosporin.

Best not to use ACV on a sore spot like that one…it could hurt, ACV can be harsh on an open wound…aloe is good. Coconut oil. NuVet makes a HOTSPOT rinse too.

OP
MissWaddles13

MissWaddles13

Jan 17, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
UPDATE: she's all good . The sore cleared up and takes her medication Apoquel. We need to go back to the vet at the end of January for blood work.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.