ARIZONA peeps :)

megdav

Jan 26, 2016
Massachusetts
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
none yet
Hi everyone in AZ! I am in San Tan Valley, near Queen Creek/Mesa/Gilbert. What vet do you trust with your bulldog? I know there is a list on here, but I was just wondering if there's anyone in my area that might use a vet not listed. Anderson vet in mesa sounds good but the dr who handles most of the bulldogs isnt taking new patients :( bummer. Any suggestions?

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Good luck on your search ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
megdav

megdav

Jan 26, 2016
Massachusetts
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
none yet
Thank you. I made an appt with Anderson. Sr specializes with bulldogs but I'm sure jr has exp with them too and he has his dad to turn to also.

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
I live in Tucson and just moved here so unfortunately am not familiar with any vets in your area. I am glad that you found one and I hope they turn out to be good with bulldogs!

RazrRila99

Mar 24, 2013
Phoenix, AZ, USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Colossus
I read Squaw Peak Animal Hospital on Lincoln and 32nd is pretty good so, thats where I take Colossus. They seem to be ok. They dont seem to be too specified on Bulldogs but do check the things my vet in KC checked who was very bulldog conscious. Im up north though, so Squaw Peak might be farther than you want to go.

OP
megdav

megdav

Jan 26, 2016
Massachusetts
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
none yet
yah that is about 1 hr and 10 mins from us :O I've heard they are good too. Thanks for the tip!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
yah that is about 1 hr and 10 mins from us :O I've heard they are good too. Thanks for the tip!

I drive an hour for our vet too... totally worth the ride

OP
megdav

megdav

Jan 26, 2016
Massachusetts
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
none yet
do you really? i suppose it is worth it. just need to make sure about where to go for emergencies (which i do :) )

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.