Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue MoJo
that set up our last opportunity to take Pippy and Lala to the beach. When we arrived it was sunny and warm, just gorgeous. Clouds and haze moved in a short time later but that didn't deter us from having a great time. The water was chilly but bearable and the bullies had a blast for 2 hours solid...running, jumping, splashing, chasing, and rolling in the sand. Pippy has a hard time keeping up with Lala nowadays but she still loves the beach and does manage to come away with the frisbee every now and then. Literally, she drags us over the dunes and down to the water and we have to drag her back to the car when the day is done. It's kind of sad that the warm season is ending but Spring will be here soon enough and we get to start all over again. Did I say Spring will be here soon enough? Hah, I wish.

Fun times, fun times

BullyBoston

Jan 14, 2016
Boston
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Apollo
What beautiful pics of the beautiful bullies!! Love them!!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Jersey

Community Veteran
May 19, 2013
South Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jersey
Wow Chip! Fantastic stop action photos! The detail is amazing. Looks like you all had a great time! :yes:

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
[MENTION=15364]oscarmayer[/MENTION] Wow! You are a great photographer! Love those action shots....Your dogs are very lucky to have so much fun!

NicosMom

Jan 23, 2015
Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Nico & Lexi (RIP Tia 6/08-5/19)
Those are great pictures, what perfect action shots and the pups look like they are having a wonderful time. We can't wait for spring either...

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
Great Pictures of your Beautiful Bullies, they do really love the Beach.

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
Thanks for posting these great photos!

ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
I love the photos of your bullies playing! That is one thing I miss so much with our Mabel! It took us a long time to realize that she can't run and play like your dogs do. But to see your bullies is wonderful! They are beautiful!!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Awesome action shots.... they LOVE the beach and all the fun. Great times.... thanks for sharing

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Beautiful photos! There is nothing better than the smell of the salt. Great cure for breathing issues, joints issues skin issues and more. Your babies are playing and getting a spa treatment without knowing! Good job :2thumbs:

Btw, what's your camera n lens?

OP
oscarmayer

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue MoJo
TY, I really enjoy shooting pics of the fun they have. And boy do they love getting turned loose to run.

Btw, what's your camera n lens?
I use a Sony SLT-A99v with a Zeiss 24-70 2.8 lens
I've had it for over 4 years and have yet to find a better combo. Sony soon coming out with a 3rd gen A99 that's supposed to be a big step up...Hmmm.

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Your pictures are always amazing. And your babies are so blessed to have such great parents. Looks like they sure had a blast!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.