Switching to Fromm

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION], Vegas has to have his anal glands done every 4-5 weeks, they are located right by the :poo: hole on the inside. Some dogs you can just squeeze them like squeezing a big zit and they will release, Vegas on the other hand has to have the Vet stick his finger up his hole and actually manipulate them to get them to express. It is not :poo: that comes out, it is a clear VERY STINKY fluid. Some dogs never have to have them done they will release on there own when the dog :poo:, but ohhhh no not so lucky with Vegas. I am thinking Samson from [MENTION=574]TessaAndSamson[/MENTION], has to have his done about every 4-5 weeks also if I remember correctly.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
[MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION], Vegas has to have his anal glands done every 4-5 weeks, they are located right by the :poo: hole on the inside. Some dogs you can just squeeze them like squeezing a big zit and they will release, Vegas on the other hand has to have the Vet stick his finger up his hole and actually manipulate them to get them to express. It is not :poo: that comes out, it is a clear VERY STINKY fluid. Some dogs never have to have them done they will release on there own when the dog :poo:, but ohhhh no not so lucky with Vegas. I am thinking Samson from [MENTION=574]TessaAndSamson[/MENTION], has to have his done about every 4-5 weeks also if I remember correctly.

Cough, gag,gag, gag, Sorry I asked.... just kidding, thanx for explaining it. :)

OP
bfletch13

bfletch13

Community Veteran
Dec 19, 2010
Arkansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Jozi, Wales
Sorry its been awhile since I've posted.
But Jozi is better now. She is on her
second bag of Fromm now. She did have
to be boarded over the weekend and it
messed her system up. But she is
back on her routine now. I almost thought
the kennel didn't feed her the right food
it was so bad.

Nothing a can of pumpkin didn't fix. :p

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
[MENTION=1621]bfletch13[/MENTION] ... Welcome back!!! We were wondering where you and Jozi had disappeared to!! :up:

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
[MENTION=1621]bfletch13[/MENTION] ... Welcome back!!! We were wondering where you and Jozi had disappeared to!! :up:

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Where are anal glands located. BEFORE you call me a dumbaxx, I mean are they where you can feel them from the outside or do you have to stick your finger into the dogs butt to feel them. How are they expressed? Curious!

Watch out everyone..[MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION] will post a big close up picture of anal glands..lol

OP
bfletch13

bfletch13

Community Veteran
Dec 19, 2010
Arkansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Jozi, Wales
[MENTION=959]kazzy220[/MENTION] We have been traveling all over for work.
Been busy sometimes life gets in the way of the important
things like EBN. LOL!! I'll get some new pictures of her
up soon. She has grown quite a bit will be 5 months old
in 5 days.

L

Lucy-licious

Aww we have really missed your company and hearing about Jozi
Hope you are both well and I cant wait for the pictures I bet she is getting so big now xx

OP
bfletch13

bfletch13

Community Veteran
Dec 19, 2010
Arkansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Jozi, Wales
[MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] Thank you very much. I'm kinda partial to her myself.
I'm sure we will get to know each other. Welcome to the forums!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.