Meg
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Dozer
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Dozer...

Quote Originally Posted by cefe13 View Post
    How was his first night? Hope you all got to sleep and that he is settling in!
    we put him in his crate and soon after he was whining and barking, but he did settle down eventually. he slept quietly throughout the night - yay! we even went out for 2 hrs today and put him in his living room crate and he did great. I gave him a kong w/pb so that may have helped.

thanks for asking!

2. Likes 2BullyMama liked this post
    Country
    Sweden
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Castor
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Dozer...

Quote Originally Posted by megdav View Post
    we put him in his crate and soon after he was whining and barking, but he did settle down eventually. he slept quietly throughout the night - yay! we even went out for 2 hrs today and put him in his living room crate and he did great. I gave him a kong w/pb so that may have helped.

thanks for asking!
    Good to hear he slept well! Leaving him for two hours his second day in a new house seems like a long time to me ...but we were very slow in introducing Castor to home alone time and we never crated him.

I just read about his potty business - it might take some time for him to sort things out in a new house but he will learn! But he was potty trained in his previous home, right?

Say hi to Dozer, he looks like a lovely bulldog!

Castor is on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/castorthebulldog/

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Remove Ads