Weeeeeeeeeeeeell, I'm a paying for it!!!!!!!!

Mike Blaylock

Dec 27, 2010
Forest Park, Ohio, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
SgtMjr. Duketavius (Duke) Bruiser USMC Ret.
Howdy all,

Today was one of my rare occasions of being home with my Dukey boy all day and being up and moving. Sooooooo, I figured I'd make me some breakfast.......which means I make my bud breakfast too. Anyways.......we had our toast, bacon, and eggs. 10 hours later.........The old fart factory is in rare form tonight! :whew: He has reached new heights for global warming.:lol: He is definitely a pain with his methane:down: Not only can he knock a buzzard off of a poop wagon.......but he can petrify him too!:eek: Lawd when will I ever learn ..........don't give Duke fried eggs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bust:

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Oh god, it can be bad enough...then add sulpheric eggs to it!!! Yikes, :eek: I made chili once and thought to myself well everything in here is good for him, I had to open all the windows and doors and is was not me!!!

Alice Kable

Community Veteran
Dec 17, 2010
Joseph, Oregon, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruggles and Buster
How well I remember those rotten egg smells. Sherman's (Bulldog # 1, early 80s) breeder fed him cottage cheese and hard boiled eggs. He rode home with me in the cab of our truck, air-conditioning on & windows closed, a 5 hour trip.
Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Here is Sherman looking for hooch!

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
Omg I cant even imagine these guys on eggs. ick..

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
OMG when Chunk was on eggs to settle his belly when we were changing food ... WOWEE!!! He normally doesn't stink but he almost killed us with his stench for those few days! :whew:

sheila

Community Veteran
Nov 28, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Bulldog(s) Names
Butler
i'm with [MENTION=770]Bella'sMom[/MENTION], you're really going to tell us it's all Duke's fault?! :bust:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
The funniest part of being a bully owner... You can always blame it on the dog :D

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
Now that we've heard [MENTION=1645]Mike Blaylock[/MENTION] voice on his previous video of Duke pooping, does anyone else hear his voice in their head when you read his posts? :D

OP
Mike Blaylock

Mike Blaylock

Dec 27, 2010
Forest Park, Ohio, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
SgtMjr. Duketavius (Duke) Bruiser USMC Ret.
Weeeeeeeeeeell, iffin you read the post carefully..........you'll find I'm blaming myself.........Duke is just the end result.......I should have known better.
But when you got those sad eyes a looking at you..........it's hard to say no.:eek:

L

Lucy-licious

I sure dont envy you,
When Lucy was on bland diet for a couple days, after worming tablets made her poorly, she had scrambled egg for breakfast....wow nevermind killing the canary i swear she would have killed the miners too poooooweeee :LMAO:

Angelgirl

Dec 28, 2010
Pa
Bulldog(s) Names
Annabella (Belly) and Bob Dylan
:lol:Guess there's another thing to add to the list NOT to feed Belly. That little fart-meister is bad enough on her own..

[MENTION=1645]Mike Blaylock[/MENTION] ...I'm guessing if after all these years you haven't learned not to give Duke fried eggs you never will ;)..maybe wait till it's a little warmer out so you can open the windows!

Most Reactions