Oh you know...

MFrey2012

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 2, 2016
Messages
2,201
Reaction score
372
Location
Eastern PA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ellie (Nov 1, 2015-Jun 17, 2024)
Just stealing mommys seat!!
9da7ee6034f8d71e39c8607c94bb337f.jpg


Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
 
yep, I think I like it here ;) cutie pie
 
Ellie, you are a wise one! Did Mom warm it up for you?
 
It is her seat and you just were keeping it warm. ... geeze


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
It is her seat and you just were keeping it warm. ... geeze


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know mom!! - why do you have take my seat....:no:
 
Lolll.... move over...it's all mine! :evilha:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top