BullyWood Movie Star Become a 4 Paw Member Hankster's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jill
    Country
    US
    Bulldog(s) Names
    hank
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: help!!! what to do when you want to 'win' ... or, bully your bulldog

Yep,,, 9month old! so sweet but showen his "age" for sure!!!

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart! Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Chris
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Default Re: help!!! what to do when you want to 'win' ... or, bully your bulldog

This post made me laugh so hard! I had two bullmastiffs who were fed in their crates. Norton was a 150-pound pushover and Trixie (Honeymooner's theme names) was a 145-pound, grade-A, number-1 bitch. If we hadn't fed them separately, he would have starved while she guarded her food and ate his. Their crates were in our basement. If left uncrated while we weren't there, they could have eaten or destroyed a good portion of our house. They destroyed an 8-foot sofa once. When we needed them to go in their crates they each got half a slice of American cheese. If I said, "Go to your rooms!", they would body slam each other trying to get down the stairs first. I would find them standing in their crates, staring out at me, waiting for their cheese. These were the two most loving, stubborn, but amusing dogs I have ever owned. Cheese works wonders.

"Dogs have a way of finding the people who need them and
    filling an emptiness we didn't even know we had."

3. Likes 2BullyMama liked this post
    BullyWood Movie Star Become a 4 Paw Member Hankster's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jill
    Country
    US
    Bulldog(s) Names
    hank
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisRN View Post
    This post made me laugh so hard! I had two bullmastiffs who were fed in their crates. Norton was a 150-pound pushover and Trixie (Honeymooner's theme names) was a 145-pound, grade-A, number-1 bitch. If we hadn't fed them separately, he would have starved while she guarded her food and ate his. Their crates were in our basement. If left uncrated while we weren't there, they could have eaten or destroyed a good portion of our house. They destroyed an 8-foot sofa once. When we needed them to go in their crates they each got half a slice of American cheese. If I said, "Go to your rooms!", they would body slam each other trying to get down the stairs first. I would find them standing in their crates, staring out at me, waiting for their cheese. These were the two most loving, stubborn, but amusing dogs I have ever owned. Cheese works wonders.
    I LOVE hearing these stories....I get such laughs out of the loveliness of dogs We are so blessed to be "dog" people aren't we

5. Likes ChrisRN liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads