helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
EBN is always here to help everyone with their sick bullies. For sure thank you isn't enough...

So, let us hear what ONE thing your bully does all the time that just makes you laugh. Yes im sure there are tons of things but there must be one specific thing your fur ball does everyday that cracks you up.

Ok so for Nyala, it's when im sitting down to eat. She will NEVER and I mean NEVER stare if you are eating BUT while your head is turned for that split second she looks "without" moving her head, she looks with the evil eye side ways. So it's like watching a tennis match. I look at her, she looks straight in front of her, I look away, I feel that side evil eye staring, I turn my head in a flash the little bugger still hasn't moved her head a dam inch! She's god dam good. Da :evil: eye gets me each time. What a tennis match!

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Lol. So cute. Blossom runs up to people and then flops on her back on top of their feet and waits for a belly rub. When she is at home she does the same thing, but if you don't keep petting her, or rub her belly, she touches you with her paw as if to say don't stop. Dozed doesn't like to walk too much, so he often just stops, drops to the ground with all his legs sprawled out, and just refuses to walk. Nothing will make him move, lol. It's especially funny when he does it in the middle of the intersection while you're trying to cross the road. (Not) lol. People always laugh no point, or they roll down the window, and ask if he's okay.

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
ELMO DOES A SWEET THING. WHEN WE COME HOME ELMO GREETS US AT THE GATE, THEN WHEN WE GO INSIDE HE MAKES A RUNNING START WITH HIS HEAD TILTED TO THE SIDE TO JUMP UP ON US, IT IS SO PRECIOUS. HE TILTS HIS HEAD EVERY TIME. I JUST LOVE MY ELMO BOY SO MUCH.

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
The awaking..............
Soon as I start to be conscious and waking from sleep Her Highness is right there doing the ultimate body wiggle right in My face , ya get about 3 mins of that then once her dried out leather like tongue from sleep is moistened ya get the Mad Bully licking session ( who needs a shower in the morning ). Then there all awake , you feel the pouncing of 4 other dogs on the bed everything from the 110lb Odin to the 3 legged Nelli ( guess where her only front leg lands in her excitement , YEP right there ). Rosie then takes up the defensive position and tries to shoo them all off the bed lol and they run too lol . I then start My day and try to as a cripple get out of the bed in a doubled over form dripping in Bully morning goop and try and get to the washroom without more damage done ! It all changes if during the night I have a bad dream, Rosie goes into concerned parent mode and will not even let The Prettyone get close to Me she has to yell to wake Me lol . Meh I love her Rosie is My girl .

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Brutus will wiggle his entire body in greeting to us and we have to love on him immediately upon entering the house. At night during tv time, Frankie will settle into the side of you and rest his head on your chest/shoulder kind of like saying "we survived another day"! He is so precious. Jack is just adorable and when he runs his 42 pound head bobs up and down and his little ears flop up and down. It really is the cutest thing I have ever seen.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Lambeau has us laughing all the time... he has no class or grace in his game! He does not lift his paws when he walks so the sound of dragging nails on the hardwood floor like a tickle to our ears. Whenever we are going potty he runs like a madman across the kitchen, down the basement stairs so fast that he literally, at times, has tumbled the last few steps... we laugh every time and he is just a goofball. He also runs like lightening out the door into the yard as if there is something to get to before Cheli... there is nothing out there but the grass and trees, but in his head there is a race of some sort going on as he runs full speed out the door, down the hill and to the fence....stop, looks around like he is saying 'yep, I got here first' -- meanwhile, Cheli has been out, did his business and is ready to go back in the house sitting all pretty by the door. I gotta try and get it on video... it is hysterical.

KimDe

Jan 6, 2016
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Fezzik
Instead of circling, Fezzik collapses and groans heavily to take a nap or sleep. Then he immediately starts snoring although there is no way he could have fallen asleep already.

asherose

May 17, 2016
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Sargeant & Dutchie the Boston Terrier
All these posts have me dying of laughter! :lmaogirl:

Sgt. makes me laugh every time he "forgets" he's not a lap dog. He seriously seems to be under the impression he is a teacup yorkie! He will squeeze into any space that he can just to be close to me...zero understanding of the words privacy or personal space! Lol.

MFrey2012

Feb 2, 2016
Eastern PA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ellie
OMG!! these stories made my day!!

Ellie does the whole body wiggle when we get home each night, and at bed time she sleeps in between our pillows, and if they are not far enough apart she will look at me and look at her space, which cracks me up, and if I refuse she will just walk over circle and flop herself down between me and hubby's pillows, and schooch around until she is comfortable, and usually she puts her head on of our pillows till she falls asleep. :lmaogirl:

And LOVE when she wakes from a nap, and has what I call sleepy face, and I talk to her corkscrew tail flutters super fast, that is my MOST favorite. :loveeyes:

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
with Ftse I just love his morning butt wiggle from side to side makes you happy that someone is always so happy to great you,

another thing that makes me laugh with Ftse when we sit down to watch a movie he knocks his toy basket over and practically gets in side to find the noisest squekiest toy he can and sits there squeking it as soon as we pause the movie he walks away from it then when the movie begins again so does the squeking.

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
OMG your stories are cracking me up!!! :lmaogirl::lmaogirl::lmaogirl:
[MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION] *he has no class or grace? Does any bullies? [MENTION=15424]MFrey2012[/MENTION] looks at her space? Like get with it and fluff da pillows!

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
OMG your stories are cracking me up!!! :lmaogirl::lmaogirl::lmaogirl:
[MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION] *he has no class or grace? Does any bullies? [MENTION=15424]MFrey2012[/MENTION] looks at her space? Like get with it and fluff da pillows!

Actually Banks did... she was VERY deliberate in all she did which I think adds to Lambeau being so funny to us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tuneybuster

Oct 7, 2014
Tuney is a hoarder. She stockpiles shoes and such during my work day (I work from home)
c7104aaf31e20f5b7e6e3ee5d171566e.jpg

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tuney is a hoarder. She stockpiles shoes and such during my work day (I work from home)
c7104aaf31e20f5b7e6e3ee5d171566e.jpg

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

:rofl: :rofl: Priceless

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online