Got home from the grocery store last night...

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
[MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION] .... I'm tellin'. ;)

OK,, we are starting to get the REAL story now and poooooooooor baby Bear is getting falsely accused!!!!! The child came in and saw the poor starving underfed baby bully there and couldn't help giving him something to eat. It just so happened to be Saturdays dinner. [MENTION=676]mammyglicks[/MENTION] left the roast out on the counter so it must be HER FAULT!!!!!!!!!!! THEN after poooooooooor bear finally is getting something to eat she takes it away.....:angry::angry: POOOOOOOOOOOR INNOCENT BEAR!!!!!!!!

sheila

Community Veteran
Nov 28, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Bulldog(s) Names
Butler
aww, sneaky bear butt bandit! i would have saved the meat too, and depending on who was coming over to eat it, i wouldn't have even washed it. baahhah! i share stuff with butler all the time, and i get plenty of kisses so i don't mind. his mouth is clean to me.

i'm glad you were able to save your $$$ meat and mr. bear bottom didn't eat any of the packaging!

Mike Blaylock

Dec 27, 2010
Forest Park, Ohio, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
SgtMjr. Duketavius (Duke) Bruiser USMC Ret.
Hmmmmmmmm? I get this weird picture in my mind.......Bear eats cellophane.........bear farts out cellophane and it blows up like a balloon.........then pow!!!....... the cellophane pops......morning headlines read........family killed by strange green gas......be careful!!!!!!!:LMAO:

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
lol. I would've done the same thing. My bf wouldn't care, he'd just say "He frenches me sometimes anyways". haha. Now other guests on the other hand ...

My husband sounds a lot like your bf ... he would have said something similar. Sometimes he shares his water bottle with Chunk. YUCK!

LisaMarie

Community Veteran
Jan 13, 2011
Burlington, Vermont
Bulldog(s) Names
Mocha Bubbles
OMG!!! What a sneak!!! the things they do!!! BTW , I would have cooked the meat also, so dont feel bad things are expensive:D

Members online

No members online now.