Got home from the grocery store last night...

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
putting stuff away, had everything laid out on the counter including 2 packages of top round beef. I turn around, one is missing :eek: I was like WTH were could it have gone. Then I hear my son yelling for me MOMMMMMMMM Bear has meat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :crazy:

Bear not only got the meat off the counter even though I was in the kitchen the whole time, he got it out of the package and proceeded to gnaw on it. It was a true tug of war battle to get it from him I have never seen him so ravenous:bulldog:

So after a bit of a struggle, I got the beef intact albeit a little more tenderized now. He was pissed I got it from him :angry:

I was pissed he did this :guns:

Well needless to say I scrubbed the meat off with water, seasoned it with the other one to marinate for our pit beef on Saturday. I don't care, I washed it:rolleyes:

The whole time I was struggling with the meat, I thought I needed to get a photo of this but I wasn't willing to release, I needed to save it (expensive) and not have him swallow any of it raw which it doesn't look like he got a bite off. :up:

It cost too much for me to throw away. Between the good scrubbing I gave it, the marinate, and the hot grill its going on, should be no problems, bwahahahahaha :evil:

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
I would have done the same thing with the meat

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
That is so funny ... although I'm sure it didn't feel like it at the time. I would have washed off the meat and used it too ..... just made sure the husband never found out!!! :evil:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Omg what a thief!! I can picture the whole thing in my mind... And I'm sorry but I am :lol:!!

I think Bear's new nickname should be Bandit!

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
lol. I would've done the same thing. My bf wouldn't care, he'd just say "He frenches me sometimes anyways". haha. Now other guests on the other hand ...

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
yeah. New nickname for Bear. I think you really have to have the part about his butt. His butt his always hanging out from under the bed. So I'm with Lisa. 'Cept I vote for Bear Butt Bandit!

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
:LMAO: Great story! I just feel bad for Bear who after all that work didnt get the reward. Did you at least give him a piece to chew on?!?! How in heck did he even reach the counter?!!??! FUNNY!

Alice Kable

Community Veteran
Dec 17, 2010
Joseph, Oregon, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruggles and Buster
Funny story! I totally understand how he could snag the meat off the counter. Ruggles has amazing stretch and jump power when there is a yummy reward like steak. Good way to tenderize the meat...it will be tastier than the other one. I'm glad he didn't eat the pagkaging material!

L

Lucy-licious

:LMAO: Bear Butt Bandit...to funny!

I would definately have scrubbed the meat too, whats a little bully slobber between friends :lol:

OP
mammyglicks

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
:up: Bear Butt Bandit is too cute!!! I have no idea how he reached it, it was towards the center of the island. i've seen him stretch himself before and its possible my son moved it while he was rummaging through the groceries to find a snack. Lets add shoes, flip flops, towels, used dish rags, erasers, remote controls, and all of my son's toys to the list.

Momma2Bullet

Jan 15, 2011
NE Indiana
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullet {booboo}
oh my! lol what a visual. i thought raw meat was ok for them? well, i'm sure not all at once. ;) i would have saved the meat as well...darn stuff isn't cheap! :guns: my Bullet stretches farther than i would like him to at times....i'm not sure if other bully owners have noticed but he can be VERY quiet too while doing it. :mad:

Mike Blaylock

Dec 27, 2010
Forest Park, Ohio, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
SgtMjr. Duketavius (Duke) Bruiser USMC Ret.
Weeeeeeeell, Duke never tried a stunt like that.....yet. He's never even made it to the kitchen table........the counters are another 6 inches higher. I reckon that's because he knows eventually his trained master is going to give him some of it cooked up anyways.:up:....As far as reserving the meat........
I reckon it wouldn't hurt the mother-in-law any.:evil:

Angelgirl

Dec 28, 2010
Pa
Bulldog(s) Names
Annabella (Belly) and Bob Dylan
:lol: too funny! You should have yelled at your son to get the camera!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=676]mammyglicks[/MENTION], OMG that is hilarious, how did he reach the counter?? I would have done the same thing as you, and made sure Joe got that piece :LMAO: :evil: and YES [MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION], Joe is still a very busy man, no time to get emails or look on this site, :p

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.