megdav

Jan 26, 2016
Massachusetts
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
none yet
i havent been on here for a bit because i was so disappointed. we are moving to an apt soon and i found out that the complex doesnt take english bulldogs (she said no american bulldogs or bloodlines). The girl is relatively new so I spoke to the manager to be sure and she told me that english bulldogs are indeed accepted there - woohoo! BUT the dog needs to be fully potty trained (he is) and a year old. The manager knows us well (we lived there a couple of years ago) so she said, if he's close to a year then we can talk. Dozer is 7 mos right now. I don't know if she'd go for that. But I need to think it over more too, to make sure a bulldog is right for our family. Big decision. But anyway, it's a possibility now! :yes:

Happy me :D

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue Peggy(soon to be placed)
Good to hear things are moving forward. If that's Dozer in your Avatar pic, he sure is a cutie, beautiful fawn boy.

OP
megdav

megdav

Jan 26, 2016
Massachusetts
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
none yet
oh i forgot to say that i will be meeting him on sunday (even tho we may not be able to get him for a bit) :) (IF we get him :ohmy: )

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Yikes... best of luck! Keep us posted

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Good luck... our HOA stated NO bully breeds, but our neighbors had 2 EBD'S. SO we moved in anyway, and we haven't had any issues... ALL the dogs in this neighborhood seem to be extremely well taken care of. You see people walking dogs daily, and NO dogs are just running loose. Too bad the rest of our town doesn't follow suit...

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online