Poopah Scoopah
Community Veteran
Dec 29, 2013
Massachusetts
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastion (Sea Bass)
Thought I'd share w/you guys…Bass got a new treat from the doggie boutique today. Cod Skins. They are exactly as it says (and they smell like they say too :fishy:)

They are hand-rolled, dehydrated, sourced and made in the US. The brand-name is "Polkadog" and Bass abso-freakin-lutely LOVES them! They're his "crack" :sarcastic:a good source of extra "crunch" for his pearly whites too. Not a choking hazard (for those wondering - and yes, I asked this before purchasing;)
Here's a few pics, will know more about the effect on his coat and shine in a few weeks or so. Anyone give their Bully Cod Skins? Pros/Cons(other than smell)??

IMG_5315.JPG IMG_5316.JPG

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Thought I'd share w/you guys…Bass got a new treat from the doggie boutique today. Cod Skins. They are exactly as it says (and they smell like they say too :fishy:)

They are hand-rolled, dehydrated, sourced and made in the US. The brand-name is "Polkadog" and Bass abso-freakin-lutely LOVES them! They're his "crack" :sarcastic:a good source of extra "crunch" for his pearly whites too. Not a choking hazard (for those wondering - and yes, I asked this before purchasing;)
Here's a few pics, will know more about the effect on his coat and shine in a few weeks or so. Anyone give their Bully Cod Skins? Pros/Cons(other than smell)??

View attachment 102311 View attachment 102310

I bought one but Salmon Skin. She ate it in one shot lol

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Banks used to love them.. not that brand but I can't remember the name--- the smell is horrible (to me)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Hey @2BullyMama It's like I used to tell my children about taking medicine "If it tastes BAD, it works Good!" So if these skins Smell bad, they Taste GOOD!:w00t:
My dogs would probably kill each other over a cod skin!!!

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I have never used them either... Lol

Emily

Feb 2, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Debo
Those are yummy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue Peggy(soon to be placed)
Hmmm, never heard of them. I thought I drew the line with chicken feet.
I'll keep an eye out for them.

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
My gosh. Those treats sound like @Vikinggirl 's Lutefisk..."A Real Viking Treat." :w00t:

Well...it also shows that nothing goes to waste that is caught for consumption.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online