Teeth

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
As much as possible, I want to *not* run into the same issues I had with my Shih Tzus teeth. He's willing for me to put my hands in his mouth, so that parts not an issue. Any suggestions on what to put in there with my hands ? Certain toothpaste? I do have stuff i sprinkle on their food that supposed to help, I do home cooking and kibble, and Raw bones to chew..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
My dogs have nylabone/durabones and they have a toy box full! All their teeth are great. Some people say they break their teeth,but in all my years and dogs that has never happened here. There is also a spray for their teeth, and doggy tooth paste. There are little finger brushes to put on your finger, so you can brush their teeth. Many options there!

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I stopped using all of those doggy toothpastes, it's a waste of money. Get them deer/moose antlers, nylabones or what I feel really works is the raw marrow bones. Just be sure to supervise them w/the nylabones especially.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
The raw bones will do the hob... i also have moose paddles for them. All four of my bulldogs never had teeth issues

OP
Hankster

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
The raw bones will do the hob... i also have moose paddles for them. All four of my bulldogs never had teeth issues

Boy is that good to hear! And moose paddles Huh? I think that's the only thing listed here so far that I don't have :-) going to have to check them out. Thanks all :)

Members online

No members online now.