My favorite time of year is a 12 day trip to DE, preparing for our biggest fundraising event...

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue MoJo
and the weather could not have been better.
We arrived in Rehoboth, DE 10 days before the Sea Witch Festival and took time to enjoy ourselves...shopping at the outlets, eating at great restaurants, consuming margaritas, visiting with friends and making new ones. Everyone there is really friendly. They love the bullies and we'd take the kids for what would be long walks on the boardwalk every day...stopping often along the way for anyone that wanted some Bulldog loving.
Pippy, Lala and Zoe had a blast on the beach at Rehoboth. They cut loose chasing a frisbee and each other...pausing briefly for a water break and an occasional pose. I could tell that Pippy was slowing down a bit but at almost 9 years she still motors along quite well. Lala is almost 2 now and is crazy fast.
lots of beach pics...

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
[MENTION=15364]oscarmayer[/MENTION] What wonderful pictures! Made me feel like I was running with them-boy how I miss the beach!!! When I die, I want to come back as one of your dogs! You will recognize me, as I will have the most wrinkles!!! Thank you for great dreams!!!

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
I absolutely adore all your pictures all the time. I know I've asked you before what camera you use, but you also have a great eye for perfect shots. Your family is beautiful!

OP
oscarmayer

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue MoJo
TY Jessica...I used a Sony SLT‑A99V and 24-70 2.8 Zeiss lens. That's my go-to set up for most everything.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
AWESOME,.... so happy you had a wonderful two weeks and great fun with all the kids!

Sorry I missed it... and hope to make it next year. I was being a lazy bum and a 3 hr drive one-way just did not seem appealing to me that day. Worked out for me, as the b/f caught a plane to Chicago and went to the World Series game 5 (he is a life long Cubs fan) so I could not have gone on my own with both pups (they are not good with other dogs when together... nudges)

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
Thanks for sharing these pictures - I agree, they really are great photos! And you all seem to have such fun!

Corine Pesantes

Aug 13, 2015
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lockjaw and Penny
Awesome photos! Beautiful babies! You could see the pure joy in their faces!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Now that's what I call a great vacation! Photos just says it all!!!

TooTooMommy

Jun 17, 2016
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Meaty, Sophie, & sometimes fosters
WOW !!! Not only are your babies just beauti-bullllll.....but your photos also look very professional !!!
I have to tell ya, I am also jealous, because I LOVE LOVE LOVE Rehoboth Beach!!! Oooh, the water and sand
look just gorgeous!!! I'm orginally from the DC area, and Rehoboth or Dewey were our vacation every summer....I have
sooo many HAPPY memories there!

Our last visit there was in 2007; and I cannot WAIT to go back someday !!!!
So glad y'all had such a wonder-bull day! Annnd, since it's Fall, wasn't it GREAT to be able to let them play and run!!???
Obviously wouldn't be poss-bull in the summer! I would LOVE to take our babies there someday----either in Fall or Winter.

1Chumly

Feb 19, 2015
Houston, TX
Country
From England
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster 2013-2023 Monty 6/2010 - 1/2020 Chumly 2002-2014
Great pictures! They are having the time of their life, wonderful to see.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.