Enjoimangos

Jan 30, 2015
Minneapolis, MN
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Boris Bullski, Paco
Hi All,

Sorry its been a busy few months since moving into our house, but wanted to share some pictures with you all.

Borispumpkins.jpgHouse1.jpghouse2.jpg

We don't have much of a back yard, but the front is more than enough to keep Boris busy :)

Attachments

• IMG_20161018_120952.jpg
    IMG_20161018_120952.jpg
    141.1 KB · Views: 117

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
Hi Matt welcome back , ha ha ha Boris looks like he is fine form guarding those pumpkins , love the new house hope ya have a good lawn mower , like you think we have app 1 acre of grass spread all over the property , I used to use a Honda self propelled but after two years of that I bought a sit down with a beer holder far more fun cutting it all that way lol.
Boris ( last pic ) looks like he has figured out where the couch is and what it is for good for him lol !

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Good to see you Matt & Boris! Glad things are settling in at the new house. Boris is looking good :)

OP
Enjoimangos

Enjoimangos

Jan 30, 2015
Minneapolis, MN
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Boris Bullski, Paco
Ha ha ha thanks Nat! I actually bought a small 40v battery powered Ryobi mower and its been doing one heck of a job keeping our yard in order. I was a bit worried it wouldn't have enough power, but I can easily mow the whole yard without needing the second battery ^^ I don't have a beer holder on my mower, but Kelsey is usually a doll and brings me a drink half way through mowing.

That last picture of Boris was the day our couch got delivered. Boris had been terrified to come down from our loft to try the new couch out as he seemed to preferr the old Ikea futon we were upgrading from, but I came home from work later that day and found him passed out in the corner with his blanket.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
HEY.... welcome back! Good you see you and the boy!

Great photos.... love all the jack-o-lanterns lined up with Boris... he seems very happy watching over his kingdom

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.