Baby and Biscuit update

Biscuitsmom

Mar 14, 2016
Richmond VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Biscuit
Well I went for my first ultrasound for what we thought was baby #3 and it is baby #3 and #4! It's TWINS. OMG with all that has gone on this week I was just so happy to see the babies were ok but shocked is an understatement!! But it did solidify that we are making the right decision.

She couldn't pick her up yesterday, she forgot about her kids event but will come Saturday. I have been keeping a close eye on Biscuit, only letting her in the back while supervised or walking her on a leash. I've been so anxious about all of this but talking to her new owner I know she will be spoiled. Plus with 4 little kids she wouldn't have gotten the attention she deserves anyway.

I just want you all to know that all your kind words have made me feel so much better. I am NOT the kind of person who rehomes pets I am the one that rescues them! But this is above my pay grade. I waited my entire life to have an English bulldog, and the fact that this is how everything happened breaks my heart. I'm sure I will have another one day, but not anytime soon.

The twins first pic.jpg

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Oh [MENTION=15628]Biscuitsmom[/MENTION] How exciting! This is the sign that you know you are doing the right thing by giving Biscuit a new home! You surely could not have done it with TWO new babies!! I hope this settles in your mind that it IS the right thing to be done at this time. Check in when you can-and PICTURES of new babies,when you find the time!!ha!ha! GOD Bless you and your family. Help your husband get up off the floor
images
Wishing you all the happiness in the world! One day you WILL have another EBD!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
TWINS!!! OH MY! I have friends with twin two year old girls an they are busy, busy, busy! We want to see picutres whn they babies arrive... just becasue you don't have a Bully does not mean you leave the family....

Keep us posted on everything and best of luck --- stay healthy and take care of you

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
Congratulations x2! Thanks for sharing the ultrasound picture! You definitely made the right decision and I'm happy for you that you will be able to devote all your time to your children when they are young.

OP
Biscuitsmom

Biscuitsmom

Mar 14, 2016
Richmond VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Biscuit
Oh [MENTION=15628]Biscuitsmom[/MENTION] How exciting! This is the sign that you know you are doing the right thing by giving Biscuit a new home! You surely could not have done it with TWO new babies!! I hope this settles in your mind that it IS the right thing to be done at this time. Check in when you can-and PICTURES of new babies,when you find the time!!ha!ha! GOD Bless you and your family. Help your husband get up off the floor
images
Wishing you all the happiness in the world! One day you WILL have another EBD!!

Hahaha yes that was him alright!! Thank you again so much, you all are so amazing. I will be sure to update along the way!

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
OMG OMG OOOOOMMMMMGGGGG 2!!!! Whooohoooo So, Missy, now that your gut feeling was telling you from the start "you did the right decision" you can move on. I am so happy for you and hubby and your other 2 little ones having twins!!! Too cool!!! Like you said, one day when the kids are bigger and maybe all in school you might have time for another bully. Biscuit is a demanding dog and like you said with 4 babies at home there is no way you can give that extra attention B needs. And please I can speak for everyone in here, im 200% sure NO one has ever thought for one minute "YOU" were that type of owner!! Most of the time owners that have to rehome its because they will have a good reason. Life happens. Sometimes it gets in our way or not our way. It is what it is. There is always a reason in our life's why things happens to us. It makes us even stronger! Stay strong lovely lady and all will fall into its place.

1Chumly

Feb 19, 2015
Houston, TX
Country
From England
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster 2013-2023 Monty 6/2010 - 1/2020 Chumly 2002-2014
WOW, congratulations!!!! How exciting! Looking forward to seeing baby pics....

OP
Biscuitsmom

Biscuitsmom

Mar 14, 2016
Richmond VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Biscuit
OMG OMG OOOOOMMMMMGGGGG 2!!!! Whooohoooo So, Missy, now that your gut feeling was telling you from the start "you did the right decision" you can move on. I am so happy for you and hubby and your other 2 little ones having twins!!! Too cool!!! Like you said, one day when the kids are bigger and maybe all in school you might have time for another bully. Biscuit is a demanding dog and like you said with 4 babies at home there is no way you can give that extra attention B needs. And please I can speak for everyone in here, im 200% sure NO one has ever thought for one minute "YOU" were that type of owner!! Most of the time owners that have to rehome its because they will have a good reason. Life happens. Sometimes it gets in our way or not our way. It is what it is. There is always a reason in our life's why things happens to us. It makes us even stronger! Stay strong lovely lady and all will fall into its place.

You are simply the best, thank you sooo much!! This group has made me feel so much better and with finding out this news it just feels more right. Of course it doesn't hurt any less but I'll get to have updates all the time. I had let her out this morning to do her business and all the dogs started going nuts barking and she was howling, makes me so nervous now so I rushed downstairs to let her in. I can't freak out every time she starts barking, which is all the time. Thank you again, it means so much to me and I will be sure to come look for updates from everyone!

MFrey2012

Feb 2, 2016
Eastern PA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ellie
Congratulations on your new additions. You are most definitely, doing what is best for her and your family.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Aww... Congratulations on your TWINS!!! My goodness babies are a blessing and you have been doubly BLESSED!!! Please like Christine stated stay w/the EBN family... we want to keep up w/your family.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online