Real Name
    Caitlin
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Biscuit
    Likes (Received)

Default Baby and Biscuit update

Well I went for my first ultrasound for what we thought was baby #3 and it is baby #3 and #4! It's TWINS. OMG with all that has gone on this week I was just so happy to see the babies were ok but shocked is an understatement!! But it did solidify that we are making the right decision.

She couldn't pick her up yesterday, she forgot about her kids event but will come Saturday. I have been keeping a close eye on Biscuit, only letting her in the back while supervised or walking her on a leash. I've been so anxious about all of this but talking to her new owner I know she will be spoiled. Plus with 4 little kids she wouldn't have gotten the attention she deserves anyway.

I just want you all to know that all your kind words have made me feel so much better. I am NOT the kind of person who rehomes pets I am the one that rescues them! But this is above my pay grade. I waited my entire life to have an English bulldog, and the fact that this is how everything happened breaks my heart. I'm sure I will have another one day, but not anytime soon.

-twins-pic-jpg

Founder of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Lynn
    Country
    U.S.A.
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Maudee,Martha,Lizzie,Bro.Katie
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Baby and Biscuit update

Oh @Biscuitsmom How exciting! This is the sign that you know you are doing the right thing by giving Biscuit a new home! You surely could not have done it with TWO new babies!! I hope this settles in your mind that it IS the right thing to be done at this time. Check in when you can-and PICTURES of new babies,when you find the time!!ha!ha! GOD Bless you and your family. Help your husband get up off the floor Wishing you all the happiness in the world! One day you WILL have another EBD!!
    "
    “It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough,all the components of my heart will be dog,and I will become as generous and loving as they are"

3. Likes 2BullyMama, Biscuitsmom, helsonwheels liked this post
    I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

TWINS!!! OH MY! I have friends with twin two year old girls an they are busy, busy, busy! We want to see picutres whn they babies arrive... just becasue you don't have a Bully does not mean you leave the family....

Keep us posted on everything and best of luck --- stay healthy and take care of you
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif
    e.

Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings

5. Likes Biscuitsmom, ddnene liked this post
    Country
    Sweden
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Castor
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Congratulations x2! Thanks for sharing the ultrasound picture! You definitely made the right decision and I'm happy for you that you will be able to devote all your time to your children when they are young.

Castor is on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/castorthebulldog/

7. Likes Biscuitsmom, 2BullyMama liked this post
    Real Name
    Caitlin
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Biscuit
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Manydogs View Post
    Oh @Biscuitsmom How exciting! This is the sign that you know you are doing the right thing by giving Biscuit a new home! You surely could not have done it with TWO new babies!! I hope this settles in your mind that it IS the right thing to be done at this time. Check in when you can-and PICTURES of new babies,when you find the time!!ha!ha! GOD Bless you and your family. Help your husband get up off the floor Wishing you all the happiness in the world! One day you WILL have another EBD!!
    Hahaha yes that was him alright!! Thank you again so much, you all are so amazing. I will be sure to update along the way!

9. Likes 2BullyMama, helsonwheels liked this post
    Member of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous helsonwheels's Avatar
    Real Name
    Helene
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Nyala n Duke
    Likes (Received)

OMG OMG OOOOOMMMMMGGGGG 2!!!! Whooohoooo So, Missy, now that your gut feeling was telling you from the start "you did the right decision" you can move on. I am so happy for you and hubby and your other 2 little ones having twins!!! Too cool!!! Like you said, one day when the kids are bigger and maybe all in school you might have time for another bully. Biscuit is a demanding dog and like you said with 4 babies at home there is no way you can give that extra attention B needs. And please I can speak for everyone in here, im 200% sure NO one has ever thought for one minute "YOU" were that type of owner!! Most of the time owners that have to rehome its because they will have a good reason. Life happens. Sometimes it gets in our way or not our way. It is what it is. There is always a reason in our life's why things happens to us. It makes us even stronger! Stay strong lovely lady and all will fall into its place.

11. Likes Jersey, Biscuitsmom, Dexter Amarillo liked this post
    Bulldog Vet in Training Become a 4 Paw Member 1Chumly's Avatar
    Real Name
    Pam
    Country
    From England
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Monty
    Likes (Received)

WOW, congratulations!!!! How exciting! Looking forward to seeing baby pics....
    Chumly 2002-2014 A gentle soul and the love of my life.

13. Likes Jersey, helsonwheels, Biscuitsmom liked this post
    Rescue Volunteer Become a 4 Paw Member CCandMurray's Avatar
    Real Name
    Carolyn
    Country
    U.S.
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Murray
    Likes (Received)

Congratulations on the twins!!!!

15. Likes Jersey, Biscuitsmom liked this post
    Real Name
    Caitlin
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Biscuit
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by helsonwheels View Post
    OMG OMG OOOOOMMMMMGGGGG 2!!!! Whooohoooo So, Missy, now that your gut feeling was telling you from the start "you did the right decision" you can move on. I am so happy for you and hubby and your other 2 little ones having twins!!! Too cool!!! Like you said, one day when the kids are bigger and maybe all in school you might have time for another bully. Biscuit is a demanding dog and like you said with 4 babies at home there is no way you can give that extra attention B needs. And please I can speak for everyone in here, im 200% sure NO one has ever thought for one minute "YOU" were that type of owner!! Most of the time owners that have to rehome its because they will have a good reason. Life happens. Sometimes it gets in our way or not our way. It is what it is. There is always a reason in our life's why things happens to us. It makes us even stronger! Stay strong lovely lady and all will fall into its place.
    You are simply the best, thank you sooo much!! This group has made me feel so much better and with finding out this news it just feels more right. Of course it doesn't hurt any less but I'll get to have updates all the time. I had let her out this morning to do her business and all the dogs started going nuts barking and she was howling, makes me so nervous now so I rushed downstairs to let her in. I can't freak out every time she starts barking, which is all the time. Thank you again, it means so much to me and I will be sure to come look for updates from everyone!

Bulldog Vet in Training MFrey2012's Avatar
    Real Name
    Melissa
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Ellie
    Likes (Received)

Congratulations on your new additions. You are most definitely, doing what is best for her and your family.

Thanks and much Love,

Melissa - Ellie's Mom

18. Likes Biscuitsmom liked this post
    EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB Become a 4 Paw Member
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Tracey
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Willow (2015) Walter (2014) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
    Likes (Received)

Aww... Congratulations on your TWINS!!! My goodness babies are a blessing and you have been doubly BLESSED!!! Please like Christine stated stay w/the EBN family... we want to keep up w/your family.

"What we once enjoyed and deeply loved, we can never lose, for all that we love deeply becomes a part of us." Helen Keller
    RIP Wellie, Bella, Winston & Roxie

20. Likes 2BullyMama, Biscuitsmom liked this post

Remove Ads