Going to be MIA for a while

Biscuitsmom

Mar 14, 2016
Richmond VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Biscuit
Biscuit is being re-homed tomorrow. There was an incident and she killed a cat in our back yard. She has also killed 2 opossums (one yesterday) and injured one. The full details are in my "we had a trainer come out post". I'm still trying to process it all but I can't. Anyway, I'm expecting my 3rd baby and with other stuff going on it's just too much. I hate that I am "that owner" that rehomes an unruly pet but I can't live in this constant state of anxiety anymore.

I know the person getting her and she will be treated well and I can follow her progress.

Thanks so much for everyone's support and advice over these past few months.

I'll still peek in and see everyone's babies just probably not as often. I wish you all the best!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:cry: Keep us posted on you, the new baby . ((Hugs)))

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Hi Caitlin, I'm so sorry you're going through this, and having to make the difficult decision to re home Biscuit. I know this could not have been an easy decision, and you have tried bringing in a trainer. I know how sad you must feel and torn, but in the end you know what's best for you and your family. You are making a unselfish decision to find a new home for Biscuit, and it's great that you can be part of the process of where he's going, so you will know where he is and you can keep in touch with his new owners and still be in his life. I hope it works out for him in his new home, and I hope you will stay in touch with us on here.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
You have done what had to be done-and you found her a good home. You know where she is,and not have to wonder........ We are still here for you,and when the new baby comes, we want pictures!! [MENTION=15628]Biscuitsmom[/MENTION] No guilt is warranted. :heartsign:

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
Just read this and the other thread. I understand this has been a very difficult decision - it shows you are a responsible dog owner and a responsible mother. Great that you know the people Biscuit is going to. Best of luck to you and your family from Castor & Co.!

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
:hug: like ive mentioned in the other post, dont beat yourself like that. Ive been there and at the end of the day you made the right decision! You're a very responsible owner and did what is best for Biscuit and most of all a responsible mother!!! You're pregnant and stress shouldn't be on your list. Deep down inside you know you made the right decision as you said it yourself above you cant live like that. So time to breathe as you're going to get a lot more busy soon. Biscuit will be fine and you made sure. :assurred:

OP
Biscuitsmom

Biscuitsmom

Mar 14, 2016
Richmond VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Biscuit
Hi Caitlin, I'm so sorry you're going through this, and having to make the difficult decision to re home Biscuit. I know this could not have been an easy decision, and you have tried bringing in a trainer. I know how sad you must feel and torn, but in the end you know what's best for you and your family. You are making a unselfish decision to find a new home for Biscuit, and it's great that you can be part of the process of where he's going, so you will know where he is and you can keep in touch with his new owners and still be in his life. I hope it works out for him in his new home, and I hope you will stay in touch with us on here.

Thank you so much for your kind words. You all make me feel better about it all.

OP
Biscuitsmom

Biscuitsmom

Mar 14, 2016
Richmond VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Biscuit
:hug: like ive mentioned in the other post, dont beat yourself like that. Ive been there and at the end of the day you made the right decision! You're a very responsible owner and did what is best for Biscuit and most of all a responsible mother!!! You're pregnant and stress shouldn't be on your list. Deep down inside you know you made the right decision as you said it yourself above you cant live like that. So time to breathe as you're going to get a lot more busy soon. Biscuit will be fine and you made sure. :assurred:

Again I thank you so much! I'm about to post an update too.

- - - Updated - - -

Again I thank you so much! I'm about to post an update too.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.